Wanna make nice-nice paper cars?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
rollakid said:
cheat chinese's money? hmm.. not so sure, its more like a tradition. which tradition won't cost you money? i even think celebrating CNY is a total waste of time. every year buy so many stuff waste money.

back to topic: this paper car rulez lar.. next year cny i dun wan buy stuff decorate house liau.. can use paper car to decorate.. /gg~
You see, it won't be a total waste. It's a form of investing your money. You pay a few ringgit for a stack of HELL$$$1,000,000,000.00 and the spirit will become billionaire or I should say trilionaire, hahaha...

rollakid, it's not proper for you to decorate your house with the paper cars especially during CNY!!!
Old people will say "choi, tai kat lai see"!!!
Cos it's "Ching Ming" stuffs, hehe...

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Daniel Lee said:
Even "sui"(bad) ah!!!
Bring bad luck for the whole year, hahaha...
i think its very suitable for gothics lar XD...

you see, our common sense tell us that these paper stuff is always tai kat lai see cuz its ching ming stuff or what. and gothics have their own way of thinking and do not like to think in a way the majority of the public do. someone might get totally turned off by them cuz they don't make sense to them, but i like these kind of people cuz they sometime give a whole new meaning in looking at some stuff.

like paper stuff, i dunno, but i got one paper dragon on my desk all the time. and i think those "hell bank note" is a great thing to use in gamble, lol, like during CNY or other time, one whole stack of "hell bank note" can represent maybe RM1 or RM10 or RM100, and can give you those gambling god movie feeling XD

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lol during CNY use Hell Bank Notes to gamble......u mau kena sepak keluar rumah kot...........

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Yeah, it really got the feeling of being the god of gambling cos you're playing with stacks of Hell bank notes!!!
And no one will ever want to be the winner cos no one wanted those Hell notes especially during CNY!!!

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
CHOW YUN FATT fans all here GOD OF GAMBLE.......lol

1 stack of HELL BANK NOTES represent RM10 right? hahahaha

then somemore play 5 cards la.....haha exactly like GOG

who take lead can order bet how much.....others wanna follow or not....lol

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Maybe you will get "special people" to gamble with you if you use the Hell Bank Notes or maybe "special audiences" to see you gamble, hahaha...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lol......underworld people rush to your house to see u gamble

cause u use their money 1 stack 1 stack like this to gamble......they all surprised u r so damn rich......lol

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Maybe the spirit also did think of working for you, soooooo rich with lots of Hell Bank Notes, hahaha...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
hahaha true true.......no wonder people say when JUDI must bring anak hantu

haha bring few stacks of hell bank notes......promised when u win money then go toilet to burn for them the hell bank notes.

:~D must try when go Genting gamble next time.....bring few stacks.....pray to underworld people.....promised give u win money burn for them

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:confused::confused::stupid:

As the title given,
I wonder how to adjust the height of the absorbers. I hope to lower my car just enough for my daily driving.

I have browsed the forum and read through but unfortunately I couldnt really understand, especially about the ring thingy.

How to adjust the height for TEIN Super Wagon absorbers- ANE11W. It's something like this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience