Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
Mitsubishi Lancer WRC
Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

Mazda

Mazda RX-7

Subaru

Subaru Impreza WRC

(note: you need Adobe Reader to access/read the files. Have fun making paper cars! )

http://www.japanesesportcars.com/download/paper_cars/

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
paper cars...?
hmmmm..
die edi can receive in hell?
hahahaha..

these were bely popular a few years back.. bout 5 inch big oni rite?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
wah....didn't know that underworld ppl oso like cars........like subaru and nissans....

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lol underworld........

well there my suggestion.....everyday u burn some hell money abit abit to your Hell Swiss Bank......later on u died liao......u kaya la bawah sana.....

sedikit sedikit lama lama jadi bukit ma.....haha

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
burn the account book 1st lo haha then considered buka account liao

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
At last there are more variety of paper cars to choose from other than the usual Mercedes " tai sai ngan"...
Hahaha...

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
anyone belive dead ppl's soul can come into your dream at night? i dun really belive it, but my grandpa do, here's something i've "learn" from my grandpa's story (for those who care/belive):

- don't burn electronic appliance (paper), cuz in hell (di fu) there's no electricity
- don't burn car either cuz there's no gas station
- if you really want, maybe if you burn an electric generator...
- and burn barrels of petrol every now and then (provided you burn a petrol station first).
- only "paper money" importat from china that had been through "kai guang" process can be used. One way to determine if it is real or not is to touch the silver or gold plated area, if it come off and stick to your finger, its real. Those look like local made one with silver paint that doesn't come off is fake, you can burn them but they are worthless in hell, pretty much like counterfeat. (easier way to know is, real dead ppl money is messy to handle, those that looks clean is fake).
- depend on size, one gold "paper" can = one whole bag of silver "paper", pretty much like rm100 note vs 1 cent coins.

-SIZE DOESN'T MATTER -- you burn one house as big as a person but look like single storey house, then go to hell still single storey house. you burn a bungalow that fit on your palm, go to hell also one big bangalow.

i know i sound like talking nonsense, but my dad and grandpa had been talking about this things ever since my grandma pass away.. damn.. i dun wan to listen also can remember all of them.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Wow... we need that much of knowledge in order for the spirit to receive their stuffs!!!

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
from paper car to the dead-talk now? lol.

anyway, wonder if it is posible to make a coffin out of carbon fiber, i mean, those wooden coffin cost alot too, why not carbon fiber? or at least make the lead out of carbon fibre.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Though it's just made up of paper, it must be complete!!!
You see like the usual Mercedes "tai sai ngan", the car comes with a chauffeur and a complete dashboard!!!

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Daniel Lee said:
Though it's just made up of paper, it must be complete!!!
You see like the usual Mercedes "tai sai ngan", the car comes with a chauffeur and a complete dashboard!!!
you mean those used to burn for the dead? yeah, prob is no petrol. but i've seen houses with petrol pump before, that mean even if we don't burn petrol to them, we just burn money for them then they can go pump petrol themselves lar...

btw.. those "hell bank note" monopoly-look-alike money don't worth money either according to some of my source, how true is it i dunno, just share share.

me always very enthusiastic when it comes to this things, not that i belive in those stuff, but its just that i like to burn things :D

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
rollakid damn man, u got potential to be an UNDERTAKER......

hahaha DEAD MAN WALKING.......

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
rollakid said:
you mean those used to burn for the dead? yeah, prob is no petrol. but i've seen houses with petrol pump before, that mean even if we don't burn petrol to them, we just burn money for them then they can go pump petrol themselves lar...

btw.. those "hell bank note" monopoly-look-alike money don't worth money either according to some of my source, how true is it i dunno, just share share.

me always very enthusiastic when it comes to this things, not that i belive in those stuff, but its just that i like to burn things :D
Yeah, those that used to be burnt for the dead!!!
I dunno where the 'user' of the car can get petrol, but from what I heard is that the car do not produce carbon monokside like our cars normally did but it exhale papers from the car exhaust!!!
Quite environment friendly, hahaha...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
frankly speaking burning THINGS to 'them' is all crap la......

y not threat them nicely when they are still alive?

died liao do what also no use la.......

burn thing for 'them' is just to tipu money Orang Cina la......

who the hell dare to say burn things to 'them' they can receive?

went down there to c and come back alive and tell?

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
gohkokeng said:
rollakid damn man, u got potential to be an UNDERTAKER......

hahaha DEAD MAN WALKING.......
hahahahahaha how you know me big fan of the Undertaker?? lol damn remember those times, back in high school.. damn fever WWF/WWE... LASTRIDE!!~~!!

anyway, lets just treat burning stuff to family members that passed away as to respect them or something lor. not that we dun treat them nicely when they are alive, but how about treat them nicely both when they are alive or dead?

cheat chinese's money? hmm.. not so sure, its more like a tradition. which tradition won't cost you money? i even think celebrating CNY is a total waste of time. every year buy so many stuff waste money.

back to topic: this paper car rulez lar.. next year cny i dun wan buy stuff decorate house liau.. can use paper car to decorate.. /gg~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i predict a 20mm spacer on both front n back shall solve a problem. but my knari car shall acting like shxxx since she kangkang already with that setting. pure look like but what more can i do lol ........

any sugesstion that u guys can share here, Tq

p/s : this is due to i am sharing the same size of rims with my perang car @ detomaso 4E turbo . then i can easily exchanged with this two car anytime

:sleep:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience