waja's DOHC Head

Rons

Jul 20, 2005
sg
(sorry, clicked wrongly..resulted in multiple same threads with the same name)

i have a waja 1.6(A)..and it is a SOHC engine. so, where can i find a DOHC head for waja?? if so, how is the price?..and who can do it?

Last edited:

lampakia

Known Member
Oct 5, 2004
with 4g18 engine and fitted with 4wd wont give u peformance.but will kill ur power only.there is no way it will give u more peformance. unless..u get a 4g63 evo 4and above...and then u have ur 4wd....then tat will give u more then enough power.

lampakia

Known Member
Oct 5, 2004
Rons said:
(sorry, clicked wrongly..resulted in multiple same threads with the same name)

i have a waja 1.6(A)..and it is a SOHC engine. so, where can i find a DOHC head for waja?? if so, how is the price?..and who can do it?
there is no doch head for 4g18 or there is no one can do it for u..unless u fly to uk n hire once of the freelance engineer and design one for u. the only option is...u go to halfcut shop.find the 4g15 dohc...use the dohc n put it in ur 4g18. heard of pple doing it..but donno how is the result.

sysh

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
KL
lampakia said:
with 4g18 engine and fitted with 4wd wont give u peformance.but will kill ur power only.there is no way it will give u more peformance. unless..u get a 4g63 evo 4and above...and then u have ur 4wd....then tat will give u more then enough power.
when he said "4wd" .. I think he meant "forward" "4-ward".. not 4-wheel drive.. I might be wrong tho?

hmm..so it's possible to get a 4G15 DOHC head and fit it on a 4G18 SOHC? sounds interesting..anybody got more scoop on this?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've heard that the electric car Nissan Leaf is going to be launched over here soon with the estimated/rumored price of around RM168k. So, the question is, do you think it is feasible to buy this electric car at such a price?

I think not. Well, there are some people who have been arguing with me over the internet about my opinion though. I was thinking like, if the motive is for saving the cost of petrol bills, why not just buy a cheaper car like Prius, Insight or Prius C for example and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience