Waja Alternator

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The trick had been in the market for long. I remember somewhere in 2009/10, there was a car show in The Mines (before the lousy KLAF by Naza), saw the Guandao PC with the same concept in the Supra race car by GT Auto if I could recall. I went home, look for 4AWG cable and ICE fuse. DIY my own creation from (+) battery red terminal to (+) alternator and the result is fantastic! Acceleration was smoother than ever.
Btw, It works even better with voltage stabilizer.

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
The trick had been in the market for long. I remember somewhere in 2009/10, there was a car show in The Mines (before the lousy KLAF by Naza), saw the Guandao PC with the same concept in the Supra race car by GT Auto if I could recall. I went home, look for 4AWG cable and ICE fuse. DIY my own creation from (+) battery red terminal to (+) alternator and the result is fantastic! Acceleration was smoother than ever.
Btw, It works even better with voltage stabilizer.
Yes CP. It is an old trick. It work well for me too. At least i can get full alternator output now. Rather than need to change the alternator since i think the actual problem was the cable. The cable getting old and the resistance getting higher hence the output voltage drop. Now when AC kick the flickering lesser. Can say not notice at head lamp. My VS still in progress. I redesign it.

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
It works well for me as well. Maybe you can tap one more grounding point from the compressor itself.
I planning to do DIY grounding point. Do some research and now gathering some info. Listed what in my mind now for grounding point:
1-Left Front Chassis
2-Right Front Chassis
3-Engine Head (near my spark plug coil)
4-Alternator
5-Firewall to engine head.

All will go back to a small box that contain circuit before single cable goes to battery -ve terminal. I already upgrade the main grounding for battery and engine ground. But need to tidy up everything. Maybe once i completed everything i will make new thread under car modification.

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
I planning to do DIY grounding point. Do some research and now gathering some info. Listed what in my mind now for grounding point:
1-Left Front Chassis
2-Right Front Chassis
3-Engine Head (near my spark plug coil)
4-Alternator
5-Firewall to engine head.

All will go back to a small box that contain circuit before single cable goes to battery -ve terminal.
That's the proper wiring installation of Grounding wire.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai everybody,i drive satria gti 2000 with vr4 engine,td05,.now im looking for good workshop dat can provide good service to my car with reasonable price ofcoz...area kl or selangor.urgent.....tq:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience