Waja 1.6A Silver WKC1183 Stolen

May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Please keep an eye out for my waja 1.6 Auto, Silver and number plate WKC1183. It has been in a few minor accident before on all four sides (scratches). Front bumper is in black and has a blue neon light at the front portion of the bumper when the lights are turn on and also the water sprinkler has blue neon lights too.

The front screen has a shade on the top with mitsubishi racing logo and the back screen top shade has 'No Fear'. The attenna is not the original antenna, it's a short metallic antenna which is stuck on and can never be remove. The rear exhaust is also changed to a oval shaped exhaust. Please keep an eye out for it. I am willing to put out a reward to who can help me find it and also rewards for the captured idiots dead or alive. It was stolen somewhare between 18/5/2010 1700hrs to the next morning 19/5/2010 0900hrs. Please call me at 016-2199816/03-40218509/016-2330368.

wkc1183

May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the help bros.
My car was stolen at the public car park opposite Idaman Sutera Condo off jalan gombak near the Lee Rubber Primary school. Lat 3°12'31.33"N Long 101°42'38.98"E
I don't think i would be around this area since then. As for pictures, i didn't take any cause it has scratches everywhere. Only things is it's still the original colour with all those i list out which should standout.

Thanks again bros.:bawling:

wkc1183

May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i don't think bandaraya cause it was parked in a public car park area and it wasn't blocking anyone.
Furthermore, my car installment was already over almost 1 year.

gavinchong

Known Member
May 31, 2009
TS, I am not being sarcastic here...
Your car is so old already + everything is almost stock with scratches
I dont really think thief stole your car.. No harm checking bandaraya or polis where they towed your car. Bless U!

wkc1183

May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro gravin,

thanks for the advice. i will go check out anyway. Where do i go to check for bandaraya?
Whats the procedure? I know it is old but still some sentimental value. Most important is
the internal like engine and other which i added for pickup and performance.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, new member here, as a rookie to modification world, wanna ask is that any way to upgrade your car performance without turbo or supercharger modifications?
(cuz the maintaince and cost too much lol)
Besides, one of my friend recommd me to change the 1.8 throttle body, but there are others of my friend say it is not worth, any idea?
Last but not least, my car is 1st generation vios 06 year model (ncp42)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience