VW Beetle 4 Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

VW Beetle 4 Sale!

kriakos

Feb 15, 2005
hello hello,
just wanna get everyone's attention, im selling my awesome machine coz im oing to further my education overseas, i assure u everything is in good condition and i have spent close to RM30K on it

here are the specs

1)Volkswagen Beetle 1.6 (90mm piston headers)
2)Dual intake weber carbeurateur
3)fully chromed engine
4)external oil intercooler (bugpack)
5) sport rims
6)front dual cross drilled disc brakes
7)metallic orange 2k paint coat with only mild bubling on one door
8)fully carpeted and paneled
9)aircond
10) modified dash with full vdo meter set
11)leather interior (in mediocre condition)
12)Mcgregor short shift gear box
13)radio with 4 speakers
14)good electricals
15)central locking and alarm system

aside fom mild bubling there is absolutly nothing wrong with the car , pls call me to view

asking for RM 12 500

Harvey 012-6856525

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
sorry, not buying coz i also have a Beetle for sale, but got some questions...may help you to sell too

1. 90mm piston headers ? i think they are 90.5mm pistons. Then your engine is 1776cc.
2. McGregor box? Where did you get this and what is the final diff ratio? what is the difference betwweeen this box and normal box?
3. external cooler? 8 row? how many plate? You still using the original cooler?

and lastly, who built this engine?

kriakos

Feb 15, 2005
yes ur right about the 90.5mm but i leave it at 1.6 becouse only real enthusiasts know the difference so no need to confuse people.

ok the Mcgregor gearbox was an addition made by the previosu owner, the difference is mainly tht u have smoother gear changes and yur gear stick is set in a tight square and doesnt overun in time(a problem alot of mini's and vw's have, like u dont know whether ur in 2nd or reverse nhehehe)

as far as a diff in gear ratios none, its the exact same as the 1.6 gear box fiitted into combi's

now as far as the external oil cooler is concerned , im unfamiliarwiththe phrase "8 row" but yes the original is still inside but the oil runs out to the intercooler fitted under the back right wheel with a 8 inch fan facing it helps alot if ur outstation drives

yes its low for 12.5 becouse frankly thts the lowest i can go , i tried selling it initially for 20 then 18 then 15 now go for 12.5 its in great condition except for the bubbling on the driver's door the paint is great as welll

would upload a photo.....

ps:u know where else i can advertise except motor trader

WLF7072

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
Kriakos... Car still available or not?

Got pics ke? :o

Sorry now only ask :rolleyes:

WLF7072

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
BTW....

Anybody else selling old cars???

Looking for 280S old model 1965-1970 la....

:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey to all 4G1++ user

how can we increase the performance of 4g13 stock engine other than using the the stroker kit?

newbe here..:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience