VTTR Brake Kit On EVO

vaioT17

Known Member
Hi all,

Any review on the above brake kit for evo? Is 6 pot for front & mini 6 pot for rear.
Anyone try vttr on evo b4? Pls share your review here. Thanks a lot

Regards

bro better you used your stock brake kit and you change high performance brake pad.:idea::idea::idea:

Hi all,

Any review on the above brake kit for evo? Is 6 pot for front & mini 6 pot for rear.

Regards

Anyone know how much they r selling it? I means Front 6 and rear min 6?!

Heard of this brand for quite sometimes... But till date not much ppl willing to try... So, hardly will get any good review or feedback... If the price r real competitive, i think more ppl will b giving it a go, else better go for branded stuffs for safety reason!!! :biggrin:

Anyone know how much they r selling it? I means Front 6 and rear min 6?!

Heard of this brand for quite sometimes... But till date not much ppl willing to try... So, hardly will get any good review or feedback... If the price r real competitive, i think more ppl will b giving it a go, else better go for branded stuffs for safety reason!!! :biggrin:

Is around 11-12k for 6pot front & mini6 pot rear. Endless is ard 20k for complete brake kit.

I'll opt for XYZ instead, seen and tried it use with Airtrek. I think the front rotor + brake (6 port) cost around RM5-6k only, including brake pads.

Hi all,

Regards

using the VTTR mini 6 pot front for Mit Lancer CS3, biting is quite alright, value for money. :)

regards

I'll opt for XYZ instead, seen and tried it use with Airtrek. I think the front rotor + brake (6 port) cost around RM5-6k only, including brake pads.

Bro,

What do u means by XYZ?! Another brand? Mind to share more? Its ok to mention the brand name as well in this forum... No pro!!! Thx!!! :biggrin:

Myself looking for options in brakes too... Anyone got info with Tar.OX brakes?! Any price indication too?

Bro,

What do u means by XYZ?! Another brand? Mind to share more? Its ok to mention the brand name as well in this forum... No pro!!! Thx!!! :biggrin:

Myself looking for options in brakes too... Anyone got info with Tar.OX brakes?! Any price indication too?

XYZ is another brand of brake. At first I tot he doesnt want to mention the brand name too.lol

Later i found out
XYZ Auto Parts

Yah, sorry about that. XYZ is a brand name, cheaper than vttr. My friend is the agent of XYZ in Malaysia, I can forward your query to him, pm me. As vaioT17 said, that's the correct website to get the info. I'll be getting a set for myself soon too... my brembo with stock rotor + 500cc pad sucks on track... :(

Yah, sorry about that. XYZ is a brand name, cheaper than vttr. My friend is the agent of XYZ in Malaysia, I can forward your query to him, pm me. As vaioT17 said, that's the correct website to get the info. I'll be getting a set for myself soon too... my brembo with stock rotor + 500cc pad sucks on track... :(
try after market rotor with good set of pads

Yah, I'm there in Sepang yesterday with few evos as well. Even another e8 with steel braided brake hose + Project MU rotor + RA pads, it still over-heated and having difficulty to stop.

For me braided is imported,like ap,endless,brembo and tarox no common hi......

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom