VTG Track Day - 23 November 2009

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
Dear MLOC,
Good day. Allow us to first introduce ourselves. We are VTG SDN BHD, an event management company which caters for a growing yet niche market of motor enthusiasts. VTG appeals to the car enthusiast who enjoys their cars and longs for the adrenaline rush of speed but in a controlled environment. VTG's next event, the VTG Track Day, will be held in Sepang International Circuit (SIC)on the 23rd November 2009 between 4.00pm to 7.00pm.

VTG would hereby like to extend our heartfelt invitation to your club to participate in the coming event and help us make it a success. As space is only limited to 50 cars we appreciate your speedy response.

Thank you,

Last edited:

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
Please be reminded that this is a private event. VTG as the organizer would love to organize it for 1 or 2 makes of car. Your earliest confirmation welcome.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
H2Zero,
Hi....thanks for the offer.. but we are in the mids of organizing our own gymkhana as well..plus we might not be able to attend due to reason of dates are too close for us to regroup the members as some are preparing their rides for the gymkhana. maybe next time around would be good.

Cheers!

Leslie Ewe
President of the Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Club

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
H2Zero,
Hi....thanks for the offer.. but we are in the mids of organizing our own gymkhana as well..plus we might not be able to attend due to reason of dates are too close for us to regroup the members as some are preparing their rides for the gymkhana. maybe next time around would be good.

Cheers!

Leslie Ewe
My FAVOURITE MLOC Tai Ko...hehe:biggrin:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
H2Zero,

Cheers!

Leslie Ewe
:rofl::rofl: Mr. P, actually your statement should read as as I am preparing my ride for the gymkhana :thefinger:

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
H2Zero,

Cheers!

Leslie Ewe
So this gymkhana is a close event for MLOC only? Anyway thanks for responding will work towards an event in the near future. Can I have your email so I could update my database. Thanks.

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
I'm on a track day at 20th December in Sepang. Need to learn track first, so bear with me when I'm too slow. Also haven't got any experience with Evo so far, need to learn too.

Andreas

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
The MLOC Gymkhana is a close event only for MLOC members... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo !!!! :D

Titaned my car on 19th Oct with the height adjustable kit (hi-lo). It seriously redefine my car handling. The handling now is like TOTAL diferrent. Superb !!!! :rolleyes: So far have done 750Km on it, have to wait till everything inside the shocks settle around 1000Km

Previously i have lowered my car with the common solution, lowered spring that matches with APM R-tech... Monroe Reflex... etc... etc... for improving the handling and stability. I beleive that there's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience