Vteckiller Millenium motorsports A++++

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Originally posted by FTO+Mar 1 2005, 17:45 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FTO @ Mar 1 2005, 17:45 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by wuzzles@Mar 1 2005, 16:59
<!--QuoteBegin-DRFT_240sx
@Mar 1 2005, 15:28
I was here to share to all what i know and how and where i know it from. And facts and figures to prove my claim of knowledge.

Cheers =)

It seems to be a plague now in ZTH that everytime there is a person who open a thread to praise somebody or something, there sure will have a few who will register a new nick, hide behind a new identity and bad mouth just for the sake of bad mouthing. Sadly, this are one of the reason why some ppl don't even bother sharing knowledge.

Like drft_240 said, back up your claims with facts and figure and ppl will be convience... else it's like the picture below says...

p.s Yong_5290 i'm borrowing this picture from your responce on another thread because I think it make perfect sense
Out of topic:
you might think the pics you posted is a perfact match here, but it's actually making fun out of some disavantage guy, what kind of person would make fun of those unfortunate ppl? you should be more considerate. [/b][/quote]
point taken.. i didn't look it at that way but since it's offending you, i'm taking it down.

my apologies... cheers dude..

rotorian^29

Dec 19, 2004
Originally posted by FTO+Mar 1 2005, 17:45 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FTO @ Mar 1 2005, 17:45 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by wuzzles@Mar 1 2005, 16:59
<!--QuoteBegin-DRFT_240sx
@Mar 1 2005, 15:28
I was here to share to all what i know and how and where i know it from. And facts and figures to prove my claim of knowledge.

Cheers =)

It seems to be a plague now in ZTH that everytime there is a person who open a thread to praise somebody or something, there sure will have a few who will register a new nick, hide behind a new identity and bad mouth just for the sake of bad mouthing. Sadly, this are one of the reason why some ppl don't even bother sharing knowledge.

Like drft_240 said, back up your claims with facts and figure and ppl will be convience... else it's like the picture below says...

p.s Yong_5290 i'm borrowing this picture from your responce on another thread because I think it make perfect sense
Out of topic:
you might think the pics you posted is a perfact match here, but it's actually making fun out of some disavantage guy, what kind of person would make fun of those unfortunate ppl? you should be more considerate. [/b][/quote]
Yayaya...Haih maybe he is brainless,it's useless to tell him this.

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
Originally posted by vestax@Mar 1 2005, 21:17
yeah man settle it with teh tarik la , if don't want then ask vteckiller to bring you and toron la , sure after that both come out smiling one :lol: :lol:
hahaha...u like bess only...jom la go 'Gen 2'

rotorian^29

Dec 19, 2004
Originally posted by vestax@Mar 1 2005, 21:08
rotorian^29 ,
dude if you came here just to flame people , then you are seriously not welcome . and if you have any personal probs , then settle it with joshua one on one , no need to attack in here
Attack?Why not war?I already said independent talks over here bai or tai?

rotorian^29

Dec 19, 2004
Ok fine,i will stop everything,peace.Is that fine?Wish could meet josh seriously coZ i wanna see how is his character.iZZit like you all said humble and friendly?How do you guys think? :D

Cheers~

777hp

Known Member
Jan 12, 2005
Visit site
win or lose is not a big issue ,

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
Originally posted by rotorian^29+Mar 1 2005, 21:31 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rotorian^29 @ Mar 1 2005, 21:31 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by speedking@Mar 1 2005, 15:16
Originally posted by ramsink@Mar 1 2005, 15:12
Sooner or later ppl will know how good & competent he is, i don't need to say much.
ok noted.....now pls leave.. :)
Leave?Are you da owner over here?Lame sick!

<!--QuoteBegin-vestax
@Mar 1 2005, 21:08
rotorian^29 ,
dude if you came here just to flame people , then you are seriously not welcome . and if you have any personal probs , then settle it with joshua one on one , no need to attack in here
Attack?Why not war?I already said independent talks over here bai or tai? [/b][/quote]
eh dude ,
previously some one ask you to leave and then your reply was ( Leave?Are you da owner over here?Lame sick! ) . now your telling me its independent talk in here ?. who are you to tell me ? are you the owner in here bai or tai ? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros n sifus... :adore:
for normal air filters...
as time goes by da filter will get dirty n more dirty...
so normally we'll need to clean it up or perhaps change to a new one...

my question here...
how bout for those who installed trumpets in their engine...?
is there anything dat they need to clean up juz like normal air filter...??
will da netting in da trumpets will be collecting objects n dirts will pile up as time goes by...??
:hmmmm:

sorry for being noob hehehe...
tq to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience