Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

-aLx-

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
The lip material is PU..

About ABs, currently im using HWL and so far its good for both road and track use for me.. :)

Darkax

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Malaysia
-aLx- said:
The front bumper lip cost Rm110/pc.. So if more than 2 is Rm90/pc.. Give me 2 days in advance to get the stock..

Thanks!

yo dude.. where can i collect ? only front bumper ? back got ah ?

hspace

Mar 23, 2005
Leather seats

Anyone know where I can get the V6 leather seats (in beige)..?

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
-aLx-: i wan the lip too!!!

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
-aLx- said:
The lip material is PU..

About ABs, currently im using HWL and so far its good for both road and track use for me.. :)
PU sounds great...

but can i only order it next month...or so...coz..i'm thinking to get it, fitted and respraying my front bumper altogether end of next month or so...

cwaii

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
tuned said:
PU sounds great...

but can i only order it next month...or so...coz..i'm thinking to get it, fitted and respraying my front bumper altogether end of next month or so...
Wow....tuned bro....then ur car look garang already lah :)

-aLx-

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Please PM me for those who wanna order the lips.. C.O.D preferable around PJ and Klang Valley.. :)

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
Alx dude, great...but i think i'll order it next month....rest of u guys can order 1st...

cwaii, no lar..my front bumper paint coming off...so need respray the bumper only..

Kenny

Apr 13, 2005
hello to all perdana sifus.
im new here,im thinking of buying a perdana,maybe beginning of next year,so i would like to collect as much info as possible from all sifus here b4 i really purchase...
here are my few questions,hope all sifus can waste a little bit time to explain to me...

1.)there are how many versions of MIVEC V6engine which can fit in perdana?? if dun mind pls tell me the market price of those MIVEC v6engine...
2.)how many hp of those MIVEC V6 engine?? and the specification??
3.)those triptonic gear box comes originally with V6 MIVEC,is it realiable? will easily broken like those ori V6 auto gear box??
4.)are those MIVEC V6 engine reliable?? i mean if during driving it, if i always pull the rpm till...let say 7k rpm....is the engine can tahan those kind of driving style with no internal modd,just pure ori??
6.)those 6A12 MIVEC engine,will it have a lot of problems?? or is it just like other NA engine,not much problem occur??
5.)lastly...if any sifus or tai kor here who driving MIVEC v6 engine on ur perdana, pls share with us ur fuel consumption.....(i heard others said b4 that MIVEC v6 consumption is a bit lower than ori perdana v6 engine,if both engine oso stay original....is it true)

Thanks, hope all sifus here can explain to me.....thanks again...cheers`

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Kenny said:
Thanks bro, the info is really helpful and quite clear....but im not clear of which generation of MIVEC v6 engine can be fit in perdana....:dontknow:
based on my understandings and readings (i'm a noobie too),
it's the 7th gen of galant (E84A)
go to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_Galant_VR-4

or if u have the old perdana SEi.
u can fit evo engine inside..
sifus please correct if i'm wrong.

here are what bro tuned and georgett answered to my questions previously.
see page 226.

tuned said:
yes the MIVEC V6 is about 200hp....but for the version that fits the perdana is rather rare.....parts could be a hassle to source.....

the 6A12TT comes in two main power figures....215ps and 240ps.....
tuned said:
eterna TT/XX (AT and M), Galant Sports GT, VR4 (AT) --> 215ps
Galant Sports GT, VR4 (M) --> 240ps
georgett said:
it depend on the budget, put in a 6a12tt or 6a12 mivec will cost u rm7k to 8k.
cuz u must take into account of exhaust 2.5", clutch set, timing belt and tension bearing cost. not just put the whole thing in and drive.
or can mixed 6a12 mivec turbo with LT12s ecu. it is another stage.

Last edited:

Kenny

Apr 13, 2005
ooh...thanks bro for the info...
i get the clear view from ur quote of previous reply from other sifus...
convert 6a12 MIVEC is more expensive than 6a12TT,rite??

''i think i'll prefer MIVEC,coz it will be my daily drive car,so mayb less problem occur if compare to twin turbo''<-- is my assumption correct sifu??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guy....can i VTEC my crv?since lots ppl playing wit b20b nowadays.........any idea bout the modification?10q
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience