Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

vortex genarator. ( taiwan )

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
got any pic?

check out the meoc forum.. i post tonite.. stuff at my friend house.

Can arrange for viewing? Where izzit ur fren located actually? Any chance of getting more than 2 pcs ah? Thx!

this is the unit they use to do the moding , only 2.

1 aredy been booked.

call me if interested, i am in PJ/Kepong

what's the different compare with the original? i means the out look. will no more stock after sold this 2?

cyilaw,

Yo brader, hahaha... If u need de thing hor... U can hv it 1st lar... Cos u ask b4 me mah... No worry! :biggrin: Actually am looking for few pieces ler... Few members wanna to put oso... Remember i told u tht my fren from Puchong hv it? But de fitting is de main reason tht v dun wanna it lor... So now he is sourcing for us a better Fitting 1 lar... Hehehe... Cheers! :rock:

S9,

all will not fit properly.. only OEM ones will fit right. I've tried. :)

it will not fit 100% the side abit small. but still can fit.

if u need a original, ss racing have 1050 only. other place dont have. all on the way. 2 months aredy.

cannondale>,

Hey fren, r u de 1 in SS racing yest. buying de Vortex Gen? I always hang there ler... If u r de 1, then v met there yest ler... LoLz... I know they hv de stock... but for me its really expensive to pay RM1k++ for de Gen.! Sorry... my own opinion!

NoTiGuY,

Thx for ur info.! Cheers bro.! :biggrin: If tht's de case... better think twice lor...

NoTiGuy, cannondale,

thanks for info, that's means will look weird if install it?...but original price is out of my budget range..

S9,

hehe..yo brother, i just seeking around with the cheap price for this VG ler, lazzy go down to kl just have a look for this thing...wonder no sound from u about this VG, so that's means most the VG can fit nicely except the ori one lah...too exspensive ler the original VG. i need to pray hard let me get the 4D, then i can get it....hahahah.....

for those who is interested can come over and try it before buy.

i dont find it ugly , saw few using it now, unless u are some rich fellar. dont mind pay more for ori.

what else u expect for a 200 thing. what i can said that its 85% lookalike.

for me its depends on individual , if u have "rich father" than different story. but for me of cause ori is better.

there will be some carbon unit comming in, price is as much as ori. not sure about the fitting.

Last edited:
Huh ? ? ? ?

cannondale> said:
for those who is interested can come over and try it before buy.

i dont find it ugly , saw few using it now, unless u are some rich fellar. dont mind pay more for ori.

what else u expect for a 200 thing. what i can said that its 85% lookalike.

for me its depends on individual , if u have "rich father" than different story. but for me of cause ori is better.

w.shiong,

you're contradicting yourself with your above statement??? I dont have a rich father, neither am i rich, just that I'd pay for satisfaction. :) (though i had to eat sand for one month to buy it).

To me, its cheaper than getting ur ass in Gucci, Prada etc buying a handbag that could cost three to four times the price of a vg for your gf/wife. (well, thats my thought though.

Your explanation here is a little 'childish' to my readings. My apologies for being blunt, no hard feelings.

cheers~!

i dont like ppl comment on my stuff, i know this is the genaral topic, but i am the one who sell the stuff, if u dont like the v.g fitting. pls keep it yourself, dont come in and spoiled my topic.

u will uncomfortable when someone spoiled your topic rite?

i saw your used ori v.g selling at 900. but i never tell everyone new one is around 900+ or even 1k. pls learn how to respect ppl posting.

taiwan made stuff is cheaper, but of cause quality not as good as ori, but do we need to inform everyone like standing outside JE or GC inform taiwan goods are bad.

and 1 more thing, u remember what u said about my evo7 spoiler for 800? u tell everyone here , who buy he is the water fish.? may be u can get parts cheaper than me, but pls keep your comment yourself, your stuff and my stuff are different. if he thinks that my stuff are expensive, he can just buy from somewhere else.

this is not an argument, but i know how to respect ppl posting.

Last edited:
cannondale> said:
i dont like ppl comment on my stuff, i know this is the genaral topic, but i am the one who sell the stuff, if u dont like the v.g fitting. pls keep it yourself, dont come in and spoiled my topic.

dude,

i think you've read wrongly. please understand i am here not to tarnish your goods or what so ever. Please read with care. I was just sharing my thoughts of non OEM VG to friends, but then again, like you said, for a fraction of its original price, what more do you expect? I did not in vain tell all of them here that please do not buy your VG that you were selling, mind you.

cannondale> said:
i saw your used ori v.g selling at 900. but i never tell everyone new one is around 900+ or even 1k. pls learn how to respect ppl posting.

i do not mind even if you do, first of all you must understand, i do not point a gun at someone's head and force them to buy. :)

cannondale> said:
taiwan made stuff is cheaper, but of cause quality not as good as ori, but do we need to inform everyone like standing outside JE or GC inform taiwan goods are bad.

i see no relevant here, so i shall pass on this.

cannondale> said:
and 1 more thing, u remember what u said about my evo7 spoiler for 800? u tell everyone here , who buy he is the water fish.? may be u can get parts cheaper than me, but pls keep your comment yourself, your stuff and my stuff are different. if he thinks that my stuff are expensive, he can just buy from somewhere else.

dude, please read properly before you start your anger at me.... go back to your post, and read properly. Please try to understand. Why would i say something like that when i gave you the buyers number for you to call? keong72 knows this issue too. i was firing him, not you!

Mind you, please do not put words in my mouth, nor any other people whom has not done any harm to you. I've heard numerous rumours bout you, have I shed away from your calls? Have i ever spoken bad about you? I couldnt give two flying $%^&s bout rumours as humans are natural, they like to talk bad about others and only good bout themselves. Would i be nice enough to be in Eneos and ask where and who cannondale is when we've not met real life but only in cyberspace?

If i were to tarnish you, would i be nice enough to entertain your calls? You ask for my advice, I give it to you. If its music to your ears, then its fine. If its going the other way, I'm sorry but that was what i thought and you asked for my opinion. And the best part is, have i ever pushed any products that I have in hand to you? Ask yourself this. I never force people to buy my stuff, original goodies nor replicas. It all comes down to someone who thinks whats best value for his money. I remember telling you not to get the VG from Sunway that was going for RM350 (or something like that) because the finishing was horrible and not worth that kind of money) cos you were suppose to buy the ori VG from Teck Shin for only RM600/-.

Last but not least, firing people being richer or poorer here, come on, we all know that we are at by the least, above average income society. Not every tom, dick nor harry from the lower income bracket can just buy this car and maintain it.

If you still think that it still offends you, please accept my apologies.

that fellar are not a serious seller. waste my fucking time. that's all. i got the money, he dont provide me with this stuff. thousand of excuse.

if i have ever offended u, i apologize here. seriously i dont really happy with the posting. but nevermind since i dont mind to keep all the stuff. and thanks again for your advise i appriciate it. :smile:

cannondale> said:

Chill Out bro...It's just an advise from a forummer to a forummer....Or should I say from a friend to friend...That's the whole ideas of having this forum....To share IDEAS, OPINIONS & EXPERIENCES...Nothing wrong with it...If your stuff is GOOD & not as what as our friend explain...Why worried..??? I do believe most of EVO owner are willing to pay for satisfaction....Since they can afford to buy an ORI EVO!!! Just my 2 cents... :turtle:

i believe there are 2 types of evo owners here.

anyway i have sold 1 pc to a evo owner, he is quite satisfied with it , cheap ma, he thinks ori is out of his budget, maybe later on he believe so and if got stolen also not susah hati

Top Bottom