Volvo S60 Feedback wanted

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

phat7

2,000 RPM
Hi all,

I'm buying my wife a volvo s60 preowned. I was hoping for some feedback from owners or anybody in the know. Researched the car for some time now and so far, as cars age, the wear and tear issues i can deal with. I have heard also lots about the electronic throtle modulator (etm) giving way. is this part under recall? i appreciate any kind of feedback before i take the pluge. Cheers.

not a super duper volvo fan, but I strongy suggest you get the 2.5 T5 model.

boggysv said:
not a super duper volvo fan, but I strongy suggest you get the 2.5 T5 model.

totally agree with boggysv. u'll surely love the T5 version. ne way. if u need ne further info, go to www.vocm.com.my. plenty of volvo enthusiasts there to help u :regular_smile:

i'm sure the t5 will deliver excellent diveability and speed to suit but this will be her daily driver. she's been eyeing the s60 for some time but we don't believe in splurging 200k for a car. second hand seems like a good buy.

Know someone in vocm selling S60 T5 02 approx 148500...........will pm hp if anyone is interested......................Do post in www.vocm.com.my to check also!

PS: I am not a car dealer or any way having an interest in this. Just sharing info with another Volvo owner or would be Volvo owner.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom