Volvo 740 Turbo...help needed urgent !!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ravingill

500 RPM
well guys i have a volvo 740 turbo....its actually my uncles but he has bought himself other cars and now has volvo xc70 awd...and left the volvo 740 turbo to die !!

well here is the thing....

its a volvo 740 turbo...

> not been moved for the past 2-3 years
> can not start
> interior is bad bad bad....dashboard also gt crack bcoz parked in the sun
> its an automatic and gearbox has some problems
> suspension also all gone ready
> engine is a mess got rats inside last time i checked
> body is in good condition
-no rust , paint is still good, no dents and all
> original volvo 740 turbo rims
> my uncle changed the turbo 4 years ago b4 he left the car to die...paid almost 3k to federal auto...
> well thts abt it

guys i am a car lover...who cant see the car just left there...i dunno much abt volvo all but i presume its gona be quiet powerful bcoz it has turbo !!

so i need u guys opinion on wad i should do...my uncle has told me to do wad i want to the car....wad u all suggest !!

all opinions are welcomed...and who eva who really wants more info pls do pm me !!

thx a lot guys !!

ravin gill

what do u plan to do with the car.?

ravingill,

I suggest you go to Volvo Owners Club of Malaysia, I'm sure there will be a lot of people keen to help you, plus they're Volvo enthusiast!, so they have many experience & suggestion for you. I hope this help.

Thanks

well bro adeen...i dunoe weather i should do bck and keep the car or jst sell it to somebody who wants it.....i really dunno much bout volvo so suggestions would help.....and besides i think its gona be one expensive repair for the whole car to be bck again !!!!

super savvy>>> well i already posted there tooo...just taught expand to zth bro's also la who noes....well more opinions beta la i feel !

thx for all help so far

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom