ViDesign cars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
i also dont know..before this i'm not so interested with the pin(sparco)..the ring can get rust easily..

But the D1 looks coool..:cool:
same thought here plus its look clean & smart...agree,i saw alot pin sparco rusty...if rm150 include installation,still ok la...

the problem is izit can put on Vid hood? and the workmanship...i scare they put senget then my hood is gone.

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
Haha..dats why i like to observe and complaint when install this kind of thing..

i think for professional installer,they should know how to make it balance by a simple calculation..:boxing:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
easy to install that top secret pin... install it vertical or horizontal. that way, u dont need to slope/slant it.

but the ori ones are nicer, comes with lock n clean "shaved" look. last time Russell's late GTR got.

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
hey guys. my friend uses it on his vid hood. looks damn nice. but the one with key is damn annoying coz u need to use a key every time u want to open ur bonnet. twice! haha. and since it's mostly plastic, i have a feeling it can break off after a year or so of constantly opening and closing ur hood.

and i've also noticed that if u buy the original sparco bonnet pins, they dont rust. like the one i used to have on my vid hood. ive been using the pin for over a year and yet no rust at all. only the china sparco bonnet pins rust.

happy choosing! =D

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
ill have to check our team forum. but i cant do it now la bro. need to buke puase in just over an hour and haven't got any food yet! haha. ill do it later ya. happy fasting to those who fast =)

P-For-Putra

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
KL

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

why last 1 red vid look like round round 1 ??

AeroDek

Known Member
Jan 22, 2009
Hi everyone..
this is my std vid satria..
Juz got it last month after dream about it long ago even b4 got my car.heheh..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a journey - of E39 restoration journey

was the successor of the BMW E34 in 1995, and itself was replaced by the E60 platform in 2003

was introduced in 95, the complete vehicle redesign draws heavily from the E38 7 Series in body construction and electronic technology. The mid-level BMW saloon showed evolutionary styling changes rather than a dramatic redesign...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience