Video: my car at Sepang. Cam under the door this time!

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
well bro, this is a better video. but next time put the camera infront the dashboard ma... and how come vios also go to track? hehehe
vios also got 4 tyre & engine.. maybe that vios got snail inside (testing ma)...

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
If can mount to ur fender... the view would be better i think... under ur door, hard to see bro...

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Highlights from my 2nd session at the RaceCraft Academy track day in Sepang F1 Circuit on 5 Sept 09.
Camera is mounted in-car. Highlights include
- chasing an EVO (errr not successfully!)
- playing with an S2000
- and a big inadvertent drift through Turn 12

Footage looks slow when in-car.

Tecque: cant mount on the fender, the cable from the bullet cam to the recorder is only about 1m long. I'll try another location next time, in the efforts of 'art' hhaha!

YouTube - Altezza at RCA Track Day 5/9/09 Sepang

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
nice video man... thanks for sharing. u hv good driving skills. you rock!

abt chasing the E7, I think it's a bit unfair to compare. AWD forced induction vs RWD NA, too much difference!

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
I know E7 vs Altezza (auto too!) is not fair, but it's a target I want to achieve. Forced induction maybe? ;)
Ohh.. and to try and chase the DC5s. It's so painful to keep up with them in the corners but have them pull away down the straights.

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
did u guy took a video of ur genting up hill & down hill initial D? heard an altezza finish smoking a ciggy b4 u all arrived down the hill...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I need to know:-

a. how many amp. of current going through each 4A-GZE injector? Or in other word,
b. how many ohm is the resistance of each solenoid resistor connected to each 4A-GZE injector?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience