Vibrate at CERTAIN speed only. Urgent ~~

security.admin

Feb 12, 2008
since we talking bout vibration... i need some help.. my steering vibrate alot.. but it only happen sometimes.. normally around 90 and above.. but there are time i can reach 160 and above and steering does not vibrate at all.. i have done alignment and balancing.. prob still there.. plus it always pull to the left.. :( how to solve the prob..
i guess your problem is just like norn's problem.check drve shaft inner joint.

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hmm but it only vibrate sometimes not all the time... thanks for the advice

Bump: hmm but it only vibrate sometimes not all the time... thanks for the advice

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
wheel balancing....where they put tin(timah) onto yr wheel to eliminate vibration at speed above 80km/h

any tires shop can do

duan2704

Known Member
Oct 6, 2008
Since this thread is about vibrating at certain speed , I would like to ask , what could cause my car ( SEG stock eng 4AFE ) body to vibrate heavily at 120km/h when accelerate,vibrate detac 'B' Pillar and door, Below than 120km/h is ok, izit inner drive shaft oso problem?? Which conner LEFT or RIGHT

security.admin

Feb 12, 2008
Since this thread is about vibrating at certain speed , I would like to ask , what could cause my car ( SEG stock eng 4AFE ) body to vibrate heavily at 120km/h when accelerate,vibrate detac 'B' Pillar and door, Below than 120km/h is ok, izit inner drive shaft oso problem?? Which conner LEFT or RIGHT
sorry, cannot determine which one is faulty (left or right).have to bring to your mechanic to check.

actually my mechanic only tells me that if vibrate while accelerate is cause by faulty inner joint drive shaft.the one that connected to the gearbox.

he didn't tell me if accelerate in any specific range of speed, which side or else.

i only give my opinion base on when you accelerate only and other symptom that i have experienced.

you might want to make friend with students that study in automotives and doing practical at small time business workshops.my brother introduce me to his classmates during his study in automotives, that is how i have my own honest mechanic.

I'm sorry.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I would like to know where can i service my D2 adjustable absorber , kindly recommend a good and reasonable shop.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience