Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

xchivskix

Known Member
Dec 11, 2007
Selangor
haha..so many ppl into it...keep it up..wanna c d results...happy buying guys.. huhuhuhu

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

oh ya..for G servant that wanna buy these cars but exceeding budget, i can help u to obtain the sum that u want...int low than 2%..upto 15 years..

Dec 3, 2006
How come the car list here all so cheap one?how come all the car here have to paid by cash?cannot be loan?o any other reason?
i like =
Toyota Caldina GT4 turbo, 04/08 rm40k
Toyota Estima ACR30 03/07 rm50k
so the price is fix? o still can nego?
whr is the location?
if i from sarawak got any shipping services?
can i view more photo about this 2 car?
thanks....
can email me is [email protected]

black_howling

Oct 12, 2005
just got these photos from other brokers...they are continue loan...will put up the details soon.

for your info, when i state due 2, means the owner did not pay 2 months installment, so if you want to continue loan, you have to pay these 2 months due.

when i state cash, u dont have to pay monthly because the car has not been paid more than 6 or 7 months or even more than that...Repossession letter has been issued . I will only explain in PM what we will do with the car to serious buyer only.
Bump for u bro...cars are very beautiful....do you still have a buyer for the wira? Is it cash and carry?

Good explanation. Is your car list up to date?

taos

Known Member
Feb 24, 2007
Melaka
can i knw wat the reason y this car so cheap?
after use few year still can sell it ?

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
sorry, had to delete because the seller asked :P

Last edited:

cooljoey

Sep 16, 2006
oohhh.. thanks 123 for ur posting, was wondering why the poster at first dont just post this and keep getting other bros here asking the same thing. the only thing is i wonder why persada wants to get the police to be involve in this, as police is not a law firm and they cant act on behalf of possession law. sorry, but the explanations plus the swapping of number plates make this whole deal damn dodgy

why not just give a cash sale lump sum, that include transfer of name to the car

Persada_Auto

Known Member
Jun 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
make police report to defend yourself...so that the owner will not report the car been stolen... just simple police statement saying that this car continue using by new owner bla bla bla...

if feel not comfortable dont buy, thats it

cooljoey

Sep 16, 2006
bro.. i'm just asking why so complicated, i'm very very interested. i just ask.. if i buy the car what is the total amount with the car registration card transfer to my name. coz i'm still confuse with the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What's the deal?

The MINI John Cooper Work Pro Edition has just been introduced by MINI Malaysia. Now sporting upgrade bits, making it the most powerful, fastest and loudest 5-door MINI ever developed.

Limited to 20 units and exclusively for the Malaysian market.

MINI JCW Pro Edition
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience