Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

fatdog123

Feb 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
if we buy the car, old owner will blacklisted and how bout the car. Will the bank "tarik balik?". If that so, we pay for nothing but just temporary own the car?

Persada_Auto

Known Member
Jun 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hello bro,

really interested here. is FD still available?
or any bmw e46 in the same situation?

thank you!
yes...there is e46 year 04 facelift... Muar area...please PM me

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

for serious buyer please add my skype : persada_auto

MichiruZzz

Jan 7, 2009
hey can you send me this Honda Accord 2.4 ivtec 2007 facelift color lite gold rm25k (cash) photos and info tqtq

borat

Known Member
Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro im interested. is tis genuine? are you a dealer or you work 4 the bank? tel me how tis works. cash in hand.

Persada_Auto

Known Member
Jun 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
if we buy the car, old owner will blacklisted and how bout the car. Will the bank "tarik balik?". If that so, we pay for nothing but just temporary own the car?
check PM bro

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

ooo..ni brg spore erkk.....patut laa murahh....
u misunderstood...not singapore cars...local legal cars,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone, i'm sure most of you are aware of the all new Honda Civic that was recently launched just a couple of months ago. I'd like to know which of the 3 is your most preferred best feature of the 2012 Civic, everyone's input are appreciated, especially the current owners

i-MID

You can now personalize your new Civic with your own personal wallpaper just like the one on your phone or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience