Uphill Convoy: S2G Part 8 - Next: 29th July 2005 (Friday)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
very big thanks to elaine for informing us there's a road block.
the hillraiders team went back using the genting sampah road, then bypass the kepong toll using the sentul road. :)

not sure about the prince aliance, but i did told them about the block tho. :tee:

Mine story .. They told me they caught me speed traps at 3.33 am .. He must be love the number 3. I thought the police twice that i didnt speed. He confirm me that i speed and tell me section section stuff.. Me that time blur blur. My car gearbox behave strange and my lamp on left not working properly. Impossible speeding when i cant see the road properly. After the police return back my IC and driving licence. They stop another satria car because exhaust pipe. I was puzzle the satria car is standard stock with rims and exhaust pipe also pull over by them.

Last edited:
me ar...i watch football match at gontong jaya mama until 5.00am baru balik...lucky me not meet any kopiman.

vampire, if wed got badminton, i pass u the normal H4 bub la. and your rear driving side lamp too...

starwing...go to jalan bandar check yr saman. :frown: and ask for "gambar".

GAME_OVER...thanks for sms...NANAmi>white S13 with full sticker?? dammn 9 fast when uphill..

WinDz...10 buck also mau... :mad: sigh...

eujin, no lah i just chop danny's BMW picture, btw saw a lot waja and chun accord.. :tee:

umm... sorry didn't have the chance to intro NANAMI to u guys..because she join us straight at firstworld quite late ..she is a crazy bitch ... even drifted a few corner when goin downhill....

GTR2579 said:
eujin, no lah i just chop danny's BMW picture, btw saw a lot waja and chun accord.. :tee:

u left out the putra the princely alliances....hahah....

10 bucks also money leh tai lou ... can isi petrol to move around 30km wan leh .. :D

who is nanami ..i wanna be with her next time..
nanami here i cum!!!!!!!!!!

GAME_OVER said:
typicalguy: so sad u didn't go .... else u'll be seeing NANAMI drifting on some of the corner ...muahahhahah....u miss the game

nanami is lim zee king lar....

next time i ask acura go drift also..

game_over... u din mention nanami is a gal..... ofcoz james dont wanna come lah.... if he know he die die also will ride bicycle to come.....

simon.. go mamak also never invite.... aiya....

Will find time to kau tim. Need to give them few more days to photoshop the picture first.

GTR2579 said:
GAME_OVER...thanks for sms...NANAmi>white S13 with full sticker?? dammn 9 fast when uphill..

Actually it's the car in front of the 'white S13 with full sticker', coz the 'white S13 with full sticker' cannot see the road clearly because of dim headlights, so need a lead car. LOL.

Latuk Jack din tell u all NANAMI is just the passenger not the driver kah? LOLOL

elaine2284 said:
game_over... u din mention nanami is a gal..... ofcoz james dont wanna come lah.... if he know he die die also will ride bicycle to come.....

simon.. go mamak also never invite.... aiya....

aiya, since everyone mau sleepy at genting startbuck so after go mama watch football match myself lor. hehehe..so when TT yam Teh?? friday or sat?? USJ?? Sunway perdana?..... :biggrin:

hahaha..TypicalGuy. u miss good show..and gal 2. hihi..
go ketuk latok jack. :secruity:

MrNismo...we just follow few corner than " u all hilang liao" hihih...

TT lah.. this weekemd im bloody freee....... club also no activity i think..... all wedding dinner la.. this la that la......

NANAMI just a passenger kah?? kena con by latok jack again... tot can have female driver for me to admire...........

so saturday setapak TT how?? list down first see how many ppls coming...

Setapak TT
date : 26 Nov 2005
Time : 10.30pm
Place : Restoran Dikayu (or restoran kereta), danau kota (near mindsys house)

2S2G kaki list :tee:
1) simon
2) elaine2284
3)

"Kena Ketuk" list :secruity:
1) latok jack

everybody wanna join setapak TT this saturday ? i not sure where TT... i think is at project near carrefour .....

aiks....tot can have one at USJ.. Setapak also nvm... also as far.... kekeke....

You know, I have a hunch that the police might be following this thread.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom