FOOD FOR PURCH

ITINERARY *AS PER ABOVE ITIN
AIRFARE *MYR2330.00
FARE TYPE *ECONOMY
TAXES *MYR236.00

AIRLINE CODE
MH-MALAYSIA AIRLINE REF:RFPCHD AC-AIR CANADA REF:KJHN75

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this is the itenary i received from a travel agency weeks back. it clearly states that the fare with tax in is rm2.5k+. however when i contacted the travel agency today asking when can i collect the tickets, they say that the price is rm3k+.

i would like to know if they have the right to increase the price of the quotation? they give reasons like this date is peak period and shit like that. however, shouldn't they know that when they wrote me this itenary.

i highly suspect them to be cheating customers this way. they know i have no choice now as the only booking i have is with them and the date is nearing. those SOBs!

apa macam? anyone knows the ruling? sry ah... first time dealing with such things.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
u have loads of source to make their life a hell:

-make a police report for deceiving customer
-lodged a civil suit
-lodged a complaint against them in the Tourism Board of Malaysia
-lodged a complaint against them in Consumer association
-lodged a complaint against them in Ministry of Trade n Industry
-Last one sing song loudly in front of their customers in their office as loud as possible, embarrashed them
-or u can sent thugs over to kautim the boss of the company :biggrin:

maxell

Aug 2, 2005
Over there
The only thing that will make them take notice is if you can publicise this and hurt their business. Write to the newspapers. Write to Michael Chong. Write to MATTA -

Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents
No:11, Jalan 1/76, Desa Pandan,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel:603-9287 6881
Fax:603-9287 6880

Write to the Ministry of Tourism -

Kementerian Pelancongan Malaysia
Tingkat 6, 21, 32-36, Menara Dato' Onn,
Pusat Dagangan Dunia Putra,
45 Jalan Tun Ismail,
50695 Kuala Lumpur,
MALAYSIA

Tel - 03-2693 7111
Fax - 03-2694 1146
[email protected]

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
CcL,
I'm in with Tohsan and maxell. Do what they tell you. I apologize but I know and see you as a person who'd take some real action rather than whine in here like some other threads. Peace.

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
lol
actually i couldn't be bothered. my mom is handling the flight. just i'm not sure of the law. some people tell me they are entitled to increase the price due to fuel price increase. errrr so takan go screw them up then they show me their rules and regulation. malu sial ;) wait and see what happens tmr. going to confront the manager :P

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
There's probably a clause that says they have the right to revise the price at their own discretion. Your case would fall flat on its face if it had that.

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
CcL said:
lol
actually i couldn't be bothered. my mom is handling the flight. just i'm not sure of the law. some people tell me they are entitled to increase the price due to fuel price increase. errrr so takan go screw them up then they show me their rules and regulation. malu sial ;) wait and see what happens tmr. going to confront the manager :P
knowing u.... u goin to give him hell..hehe

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
CCL...

i suggest you read their proposal again... as im sure they will have such similar T&C:
*All prices quoted are based on current rate including foreign exchange rate subject to flutuations, we reserve the right to adjust the tour prices accordingly
* Tour fare quoted based on "X" class fare, confirmation of tickets have to be made within XX hurs of booking.
*Tour fare quoted (include/exclude) airport tax, fuel surcharge, security tax, meals, transfer between airport/hotels, visa, service fees, tipping, etc.........
* Should be the mentioned hotels are not available upon confirmation, we will offer alternative of similar class of hotels.
* Validity of proposal.

if they didn't state clearly what does the tour fare include/exclude... then i suggest u call them and ask clearly.......

anyway.. i think me / my company may able to help u up if u wanna go for tour... ;)

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Video: New 1500whp tuning package by Underground Racing for Gallardo Superleggera

Underground Racing has produced some pretty extraordinary tuning packages for the Lamborghini Gallardo's but this is probably their wildest yet - a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience