Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Unichip Q Version + Shift Light

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
SOLD RM700.00 TQ BUYER...

Up for sale is my own Unichip Q Version. Just taken out from the car. This Unichip was used on an N/A car and for those who used turbocharge engine must add a cable for turbocharge engine. In mint condition and will give a shift lamp with the Unichip.

SMS only for fast transaction. By the way the price can be negotiated...

Version Q and Q+

The version Q Unichip is the result of 15 years of research and development. The Unichip was the very first product of its kind.

It is the most modern, state-of-the-art electronic engine enhancement product on the planet and replaces virtually all older versions of Unichip with one product.

Because the firmware of the version Q Unichip can be upgraded the chances are VERY good that it will fit on your future vehicle as well.

It is a fully functioning computer that is added to the vehicle’s existing engine management computer. It greatly enhances the functions and capabilities of the original computer turning it into a super computer!

Once the Unichip is added the engine can be perfectly tuned by a trained professional so that it makes maximum safe power at full throttle and gives optimum fuel consumption at part throttle. It can be tuned differently under different throttle and RPM conditions.

It has the option of 5 user-selectable map combinations that can be programmed according to your wishes. As an example, one map can be programmed as an immobiliser map; another might be set up to lower the RPM or speed limiter if the vehicle is sent for service or lent to someone. Another might be set up for high boost (if it is a turbocharged engine) to have fun on track days etc. etc. The possible combinations are almost unlimited.

The version Q has a black 24 pin and a 6 pin connector. The Version Q + is the same as the version Q but has another 16 pin connector with various additional functions. It adds drivers for direct control of things like boost control solenoids etc, etc. Your tuner will advise whether you need the normal version Q or Q + for your specific vehicle. The serial number will start with either Q or Q+ depending on which model it is.

Apart from controlling general timing and mixtures the Unichip can do idling control, drive extra injectors, do various forms of boost control, do launch control, eliminate most road-speed governors, create road-speed governors, automatically enforce road speed limits in controlled areas like mines, calibrate speedometers, fully control nitrous and water injection, raise or lower the rev limiter on most engines, manipulate the response of the throttle (on modern vehicles with electronic throttle control), simulate catalytic converter signals if the converter is removed and even more. It can be best described as a "Piggyback" computer.

The UNICHIP gets wired into the existing ECU harness. If it is removed the engine is back to standard. For many applications U-Connect plug and play harnesses are available giving you the ability to add or remove the Unichip system as you wish.

The main difference between other after-market "chips" and the UNICHIP is that with the UNICHIP every individual engine can easily be optimised.

The Unichip can normally work on new model vehicles long before any other form of chipping or serial download becomes available.

Other chips or serial downloads can’t give you the choice between different maps, they can’t create immobilizer maps or governed maps if you take your vehicle for a service or loan it to someone.

Other chips or serial downloads can’t be transferred from one vehicle to the other. With the version Q Unichip the chances are more than 95% that it could be fitted on your next vehicle as well. Because the firmware can be upgraded on the Unichip it can be updated in the future to suit new models.

If you take your vehicle for servicing at the original dealers they can very easily (and very possibly) erase the modified serial download and replace it with an “updated” standard version of the program. A modified serial download can very easily be detected by the factory scan tools. To date we haven’t see one case where the factory scan tools could detect the Unichip.

The Unichip can be programmed “real time” whereas serial downloads and other chips are simply a program that is downloaded to the ECU. The best artists in the world all make their own painting! They don’t print copies of other artists’ paintings.

With the Unichip you can own an original optimised map system for your vehicle.

Power, economy, efficiency, performance, fine-tuning, polished, perfection, tweaked, improved and optimised; all words that go well with a Unichip!
acknowledgement : www.unichip.com

Attachments

Last edited:

carent9

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Selangor
bro... best price... where to instal this item???

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

broo... just noticed that the wires all have been cut.... got full harness for NA car or not ah?? Or need to connect wires also kah...:confused:

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
bro... best price... where to instal this item???

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

broo... just noticed that the wires all have been cut.... got full harness for NA car or not ah?? Or need to connect wires also kah...:confused:
I will PM you the best price after this. Bro carent9, this is a piggyback unit. The installer will combine this unit with your current ECU. All the cables shown here is the original cable. Check at Unichip Automotive Performance - Homepage. Well, you can tune this unchip at VISWORK I thin if in KL.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

bump for the evening...

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
Bringing Up My Post...

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

afternoon up the post...

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

evening bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help needed urgently,evoengine dies occasionaly

Recently after leaving my car to sleep for few months,I had this problem with my putra with evo engine,the car just didnt want to start,since the problem started with fuel ,i replaced new fuel pump and even fixed external mercedes fuel pump to support thirst for fuel for my engine,the problem arise after running few kilometers it gets choked as if no fuel again and dies off and i have to wait for it to chill off and start and drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience