UK car nut

skattrd

Feb 2, 2010
Lincoln/UK
Hi all, found the site whilst looking for info on k-cars as you guys seem to do more with them than most, so thought I'd best introduce myself and a couple of my cars.

My daily: UK Daihatsu Mira classic, EF-RL, pretty standard as its my everyday car.

I recently bought this: Diahatsu Cuore Avanzato JB-JL that was prepared and raced in the Diahatsu challenge series a few years ago. Its fully rally prepared with roll cage, harnesses, fire extinguishers etc. etc. Mechanically it is still standard as they had to be for the challenge series, but now I'm looking to improve it a bit.
So far I'e just had a new exhaust fitted and I'm looking to change the turbo to a VF13 (hybrid?) and change to front intercooler.

My baby ... Its a 1986 Renault Alpine GTA V6 Turbo. I don't think you got these over there, but it was Renaults attempt at a 911. Rear engine, rwd, V6 turbo and its body is fibreglass. Its slightly broken atm, but hoping to get it sorted soon.

Chris

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
what gems u have there mate....

keep it up..:driver:

skattrd

Feb 2, 2010
Lincoln/UK
Thx mate, I've also got:

A lightly modified Mk2 VW Scirocco, 1.9 TSR engine, custom exhaust, blue leather recaros.

An old skool Range Rover ... 3.9 v8 runs on lpg ... 14mpg is on gas which is 1/2 the price of petrol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i've not been driving my car much lately as its more like my weekend car. even just not, i decided to go fill up petrol, that's why i brought my car out. after refueling, just went for a slow drive less than 5km. when i reached home, i got out of the car and walked pass my driver's side rear tyre. i cud feel the heat. i know my car n this is sumthing new. i went closer to the tyre and could smell like sumthing is hot. touched the rim, it was damn hot. went to the ohter rims and touched them...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience