UiTM AutoMech 09'

Amar Gencos

Known Member
Jan 27, 2008
rossobloggy.blogspot.com
Huarh..Super tired today, so gonna post few picha only first. Seems that I cant upload pictures..

It was raining all the way.. Soooooo, kinda hard to take pictures.. And most of the time, its dark....Soooooo, not so nice pics from me today.. Haiya..

Nice..

Uik.. Maxxis + Goodyear!?

I love this color coz its nice and easy to snap!

Great event. Great weather for drifter, not so good for me. Hehehe. Just too crowded. Track too small for the 50+ drifters. Per lap, marshall let go 4-5 cars at the same time. Kinda dangerous since it is wet. Nevertheless, still an event of the year for most of us.

Thanks to Bobby of Feinto D for giving me not 1 but 2passes!! Hehehe.

Before rain.. Hmmmmm...

Matte. Should I paint my car with this color? Looks good.

160j ke??

Look at the wheels!!

Mr Organizer too happy.

Dancing Three Sum.

Bump: Its raining, so kinda hard to snap pictures, plus need to be extra precaution with the surroundings, and etc.

Old schools:

New schools:

Last edited:

Amar Gencos

Known Member
Jan 27, 2008
rossobloggy.blogspot.com
Sigh..Wanna fix my car faster and enter next year...

heheheh..:driver:

Bump: Sigh..Wanna fix my car faster and enter next year...

heheheh..:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ac/fuel pump rosak that day and some bugger on a motorcycle stop just to help me (yea rite...) at the side of the road. Then he said the ac pump spoilt and asked me to change it. He offered to look for the part in a shop nearby, took the pump and just left. More than an hour later he comes back with the pump, which looks new but can obviously tell that he went to spray the old pump with new paint and lie to me that its new. I'm saying that he sprayed it because I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience