Uh oh. My L2s won't start.

Kenet

May 2, 2005
Hi guys.
Earlier this evening when i was about to go to church,la la la la la put the keys in the ignition turned it to on, what? No injection sound! Tried starting and to no avail...WTF? Checked all the power,EFI fuses and none of them are burnt.
What seems to be the problem here...? All was fine yesterday when i last took it for a ride.

Thanks in advance. Sigh. :)

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
battery kong edi la bro!!! hahahahahaha!!!
ok ok.. finish joking..
wad do u mean injection sound??? is it cranking sound?? if no cranking sound at all might b ur relay burnt.. say it more specified la thanks!!

Kenet

May 2, 2005
Heheh,sorry. Was not sure on how to describe it. THe bzzzzzzzzzzz *tak* sound when you turn the car key to on. THat sound. That what you mean by cranking sound rite?
It's all quiet when i turn it to ON and i knew something's not rite.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
My car had a similar problem like yours in the workshop the other day. After servicing and fixing the car, they couldn't start the car. There was no cranking sound or whatsoever. Check every possible problem including starter, battery and etc. At the end of the day, the silly mechanic forgotten to re-connect back the grounding wire.

Also, there was once my friends car couldn't start. There was cranking sound but the car just can't start. We were pushing the car up and down hoping to push start the car. You know how we start the car in the end?? One of my other friend notice his petrol indicator was at Empty sign and asked if he filled petrol? Only then my friend realise he forgotten to pump petrol the afternoon.

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
erm, head lights can on?
air con fan can on?
nothing can on at all means battery die lor
if lights n air con can on but car cant start, means starter relay or something lor
happen few times to me

by now u should have done something already right?

Kenet

May 2, 2005
Now i know what you guys meant by crank. Heheh.
The car can be cranked but the engine won't start. Nothing's wrong with the battery and such.

The problem here is that there's no injection sound when i turn the key to ON (not START). You know, the zzzzzzzzzz*tak* sound on EFI cars when you turn it to ON only. So i guess nothing to do with the batt right? Must be something to do with the EFI ka fueling system what... :frown:

Last edited:

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
try look after the hoses from fuel pump, there is 1 fuel sensor 'black colour' sometimes water pouring inside also can cause problem, try to do by a bypass, if can't it something else, but if work u can't do a high ram, if u do there will be a fire ball

Kenet

May 2, 2005
The EFI fuse and others are fine. But haven't got the time to check other stuff like the fuel pump etc. Have to wait till Friday then i can go and pay my mech a visit.
Thanks anyways guys`! Hope it's nothing major la... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Naza Italia, the official importer of the Ferrari brand in Malaysia has pulled off the veil of the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T, in tandem with the car’s global debut event. The launch was held at St. Regis Kuala Lumpur and is made simultaneously with the car’s official unveiling at the Paris Motor Show...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience