Cars for sale

U Decide--Buy RM30K or RM45K--Wira 1.8 Convert 2.0 EV03/VR4

dkvcopy

Known Member
SOLD OREDI on 11 February 2008

:itsme: Hi Guys if its RM45K pls click the link below;-
www.terato.com // Proton Wira 1.8 convert 2.0 EVO3/VR4

:idea: OR:idea:

If you decide to buy it at RM30K (can get loan @ RM 28K - RM30K depending on your documents)...m oni taking out these items:-
1) Take out Jun Forged Flywheel & install back ori flywheel
2) Take out 4 Defi & 2 SARD meter with defi control box
3) Take out Banana exhaust with Tial 38mm wastegate & install back ori exhaust manifold
4) Take out Kenwood CD MP3 USB player only
5) Take out Pivot F1 style racing shift light

Serious buyers ppppllleeeaaaassseee & No time wasters pppllleeeaaassee. Call or SMS me at +60 12 6389642 or PM me. Thank you and may you decide what's best for you ehehehe.

Last edited:
bro, i think for a year 97 the loan is only around 12k or so if you are lucky... just my opinion. if what you say is true its a good buy...maybe im interested :)

bro, i think for a year 97 the loan is only around 12k or so if you are lucky... just my opinion. if what you say is true its a good buy...maybe im interested :)

Harro Satriagtiturbo,
Yes confirm the loan i can arrange for you not at RM30K but it's RM31.5K now as i have just spoken the Finance manager whom is my good friend...no bullshit. Give me your phone number & i will let you know more details about it:biggrin: Anyway u've got PM

Awaiting for your phone number:beer:

yor car very nice perf n eng. but the spoil things is yor external accessories. if you put it back oryginal parts to your vehicles, sure people will buy it .

Nice car. I won't mind buying it if I had the dough to flow. hehe Free bump. :)

Bud

Nice ride man. But the price a bit susah. Market forces lah. I know you have spent time and money. Havent we all. For year 1997 1.8 with your specs, RM 45 K is really interesting price man. Dont want to pour cold water over you but with the current market for used car in the shits, RM 3X,xxx would seem to be a bonus. Remember your car is more than 10 years now. To be exact 11 years.

Reason I am such a sour grape, I was in the same situation as you more than once. My advise, if you guys want to mod and sell the car, do it before it hits 10 years. then your dreams of holding higher price for your mods, time and sweat will all be flung out of the window.

Happy CNY and again lovely ride you have.

Re: U Decide--Buy RM30K or RM45K--Wira 1.8 Convert 2.0 EV03/VR4 = SOLD OREDI

Thanks guys for all your posts, PM's, sms & call....my car is SOLD OREDI:beer: :congrats: :ciao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom