tyre rotation.

ahkiang

Known Member
Jan 2, 2007
dear all,
just wonder after i rotated my tyres, balancing and alignment is needed? usually cost how much?

Hidoriki

Oct 12, 2010
selangor
tinyurl.com
thanks for your reply. Btw the RM50-60 is for balancing + alignment? do we need to do both?
depend on ur driving steering active..and ur tyres wear out condition.. if ur steering active is straight .. and your front tyre is better then rear tyre .. then u no need to rotate your tyres..or do alignment.
but once u do rotate your tyre, u need to realignment back..

normally we need do service rotate tyre balancing & alignment each 8,000 km -10,000 km :driver:

ahkiang

Known Member
Jan 2, 2007
thanks for your reply. Some told me alignment is not needed. Thus, need to clarify here.

Hidoriki

Oct 12, 2010
selangor
tinyurl.com
thanks for your reply. Some told me alignment is not needed. Thus, need to clarify here.
depend after u rotate balancing ur tyres.. , if a smart alignment men.. he will go test drive 1st before straight go inside plug the alignment mechine , if the alignment men get test drive know the steering active & alignment, tyre still very nice . then choice is on his mouth.. either tell u the true or Potong sama lu.. ... hehe

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Three weeks ago we learned about the track-only Pagani Zonda R beating the Ferrari 599XX at the Nurburgring by 10 seconds flat. About a week later we saw a German video of the Italian manufacturer complete the feat, now we bring you an on-board video of the driver humiliating Ferrari with a perfect drive at the 'Ring. Great video complete with an amazing 12-cylinder soundtrack.

<object...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience