• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Turbocharge 4AFE & 4AGE

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Doing the new project for some friend , one 4age16v another one 4afe16v from ae101, will post more picture once engine going into the engine bar .

DSC00599.jpg

100-0095_IMG.jpg

5-7-2008

new update for 4age16v

101-0111_IMG.jpg

101-0132_IMG.jpg

101-0133_IMG.jpg

11-7-08 update exhaust done

101-0141_IMG.jpg

101-0142_IMG.jpg

101-0143_IMG.jpg

20-7-08
car done now is run in process.

101-0146_IMG.jpg

101-0147_IMG.jpg

101-0148_IMG.jpg

101-0149_IMG.jpg

101-0150_IMG.jpg

www.klgauto.zoomshare.com

Loc: 8a jln. petaling utama 8
pjs1 petaling utama
batu 7 jln. kelang lama
46000 pj
(4 shops from brothers accessories @ new pantai hiway NPE)
hp: 012-768 1200

Last edited:
the FC for my own drift spec 4a16v turbo is lower than supercharge , if high way driving with 110~130km is about 13km/L .

Manifold from where? Custom? nice job man.

turbo manifold is nice but i think the turbo sit abit way too low

this manifold imported from Taiwan by us .

if the turbo sit 1" higher than now , it will block the oil filter & you can open the filter anymore :C

now the position is ngan you can remove the oil filter easyly & clear the aircon pump evething just nice :D

if the turbo sit 1" higher than now , it will block the oil filter & you can open the filter anymore :C

now the position is ngan you can remove the oil filter easyly & clear the aircon pump evething just nice :D

nice la.... eh... if use IHI55 turbo, sure need to mod right? or it can order to do for it?

nice project bro .. update us here once is complete. post more photos ..

cheers ..

yeah, aware about that issue. But its still not that bad though. Depends on the size you use. Like td04 no problem. can clear. either you can twist slightly to right side depending your turbo positioning. Or you can do top mount, Or u can always use oil relocation kit. hehe.

too low the only thing worry is oil return press may abit too low and cloge up

nice la.... eh... if use IHI55 turbo, sure need to mod right? or it can order to do for it?
both manifold come with T25 turbo flange , so we can use any T25/T28 turbine , I think if using T25 A/R48 from CA18 just nice for daily drive , if wanted more hp look for Gt2560 BB turbo from S14/15 :smokin:

or I have A/R .49 hot side, .60 cool side , 280hp like 1st picture on 4age top mount turbo , but is brand new :rofl:

other turbo still can fit but need to rewelding a tapak .

yeah, aware about that issue. But its still not that bad though. Depends on the size you use. Like td04 no problem. can clear. either you can twist slightly to right side depending your turbo positioning. Or you can do top mount, Or u can always use oil relocation kit. hehe.

too low the only thing worry is oil return press may abit too low and cloge up

is was find we tested few turbo like T25 ar48/ar80/ar63 or our new ar49 all fitted nice and oil return just nice .

but if you wanted put in a monster turbo like GT45 :banghead: than it might a problem also , and maybe need to relocation the radiator too.

hello bro may i know how much is the manifold? i have t28 from rb20

im using kancil radiator. whahahaha

but can i ask a question...i was actually planning to bolt on turbo for my 4age 16valve...but 1 question i wanted to asked first.... do i need to change my piston?? i'm only planning to mod for a city driving style la....no monster monster... kekeke Thanks for advise

but can i ask a question...i was actually planning to bolt on turbo for my 4age 16valve...but 1 question i wanted to asked first.... do i need to change my piston?? i'm only planning to mod for a city driving style la....no monster monster... kekeke Thanks for advise

at least need to standby big cc injector, Map sensor and the Fuel Regulator.
Exhaust temp is also needed when want to fine tune the Fuel Regulator.

Piston is depend, NA piston can stand up to 0.5 bar but if want to play high boost. That is the a much change item. The best piston option for 4AGE 16 V to upgrade turbo is using 4AGZE AFM model's piston.

at least need to standby big cc injector, Map sensor and the Fuel Regulator.
Exhaust temp is also needed when want to fine tune the Fuel Regulator.

Piston is depend, NA piston can stand up to 0.5 bar but if want to play high boost. That is the a much change item. The best piston option for 4AGE 16 V to upgrade turbo is using 4AGZE AFM model's piston.

normally we use wideband AF sensor to tune , yup stock piston can stand for 0.5bar , but if add 2mm metal gasket can boosted to 0.7bar .

yup my 4age with GZE piston boosted to 1.5bar but ARP headstud fitted .

i also tot too small but i've been few dynos, jb-kl-jb blast, genting... 3 years liao and still the same. whahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom