Turbo kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Turbo kits

silentkiller

1,500 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
well majalah_sirip..........once again, as long as u have a healthty engine, we can do it :D

stevelovekitten

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
celica 1.8 auto

Bro... celica 1.8 auto (7Gen) can put ur turbo kit ah? Can my engine take it or not? But very healthy engine wan. Im using performance engine oil 0W30
and service every 5k km wan. Scared engine canot take it only lar.

Last edited:

silentkiller

1,500 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
stevelovekitten said:
Bro... celica 1.8 auto (7Gen) can put ur turbo kit ah? Can my engine take it or not? But very healthy engine wan. Im using performance engine oil 0W30
and service every 5k km wan. Scared engine canot take it only lar.
message replied........o.k then!!!! waiting for your good news:p

Waja4646

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Ray Ray Ray....u sms said that waja is in JB.....cant test with him la.....i thought want to test your turbo kit with my turbo kit and compare.....

For research and development like PLOTON laaa,,,,,,,,

Actually I'm more interested in how you manage retard ignition or your tuning for waja....

plus the injector controller despite using piggyback.....if can cut the cost of emanage....than its great......How bout juz use 4 large injector rather than add 2 more?????

Lets TT someday .....lot to learn from you sifus....

silentkiller

1,500 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
hahah i hav no idea how is was tune cos the werk is done by the mech....not me, im the salesman...i oni know the parts involve for the kit & price....the rest of the job is all done by the mech :)

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
silentkiller said:
with low compression piston..
we can boost higher..
like other turbo engine..
thats different NA & turbo..
;) [/b]
:o wah lao.........jeheyr answer for me liao........thanks brader!!!!!!

AWG9727.....my location is in subang2 if u wanna test drive the turbo kit car, according to my partner 2nd stage can go to max 1.5bar but on ta reliability issue tune down to 1.2bar, yes those r low compression pistons meant for boosting up turbo engines :D[/QUOTE]

so dude, is it ok if i can view the car? intrested in turbocharging my 1.3 satria... so where can we meet up?

silentkiller

1,500 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
please give me 1 day in advance notice cos i dun base at the w/shop.......& i need to arrange the car to be there as well.......dun be shy larrr, just call me & we arrange a time loh........ :)

nclim

500 RPM
Sep 18, 2004
Visit site
just wanna ask what is stuff in stage 1...anything else like intercooler...? any others changes to the engine need to be done and also tunning for the turbo kit. sorry kinda noob in turbo kit...
is RM4000 include of installation... for info,im driving wira 1.5 auto,using siemens...and my engine is working well...

Last edited:

nclim

500 RPM
Sep 18, 2004
Visit site
ops..sorry. din see got pic.
btw is the price include installation...and those part are 2nd hand rite...
i see from the pic its look quite old...

silentkiller

1,500 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
yup nclim.........labour cost included & parts r used.

ghep_82............can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay. I thought I should do a contribution to this Forum after taking so much knowledge. I just bought and received this HID Convert Kit. Enjoy - took me 30 mins to install, due to tight areas, stuck plug and finding a location for holding the ballast.

Look what was in the mail today! Wasn't the 3 day mail (if bought directly from their company), but it was as good as long as it came.

Removed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience