Mar 16, 2004
Damansara, PJ
Visit site
Originally posted by chooz@Apr 21 2004, 12:14 AM
sorry to disturb, danny.. just wanna tell waikiki. :rolleyes:

i believe this turbokit is for injection only
and standard pistons and blocks cant really hold it
unless its forged.
thats why its easy to blow the engine (thats what happened to the seller)
he must be boosting over 0.8 bar rite?
B)
thankx chooz ..
i appreciate..

sorry yah i disturb ur page.. a thousand apologies :blink:

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
it does't matter the piston is forged or not, just make sure it dun ping then it still last..
run less then 0.4boost, keep original compression and get a set of little bigger injector with fuel controller will do.. you don't need an intercooler with that boost, air won't be THAT hot. it just make thing worse cos' more lag.
retart ignition timing or just boost ignition retart controller then i sure it can last for street drive, dont think about ur car can beat evo then ok. it just little better maybe 10-30hp increase..

jay_zonx

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
proton stock engne block better no boost more than 0.5 if not sure koyak wan...even putra cant hold not to say a 1.3. need to change block n pistons and stranghten every component if wanna add turbo. after jalan jalan boost boost then half way engine keluar asap..... need to change GSR la like that..... ;)

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
is it possible to bolt on into waja stock engine?if it can,how about the management?still use stnddard or need to bechange?

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
that egine 4g13 or 4g15 is same like waja right 4g19,i mean the enjin they call "terbalik" right,when u standing infront of your engine 4g13/4g15 the filter box is on ur right side or left side like other mitsu car/proton(1.8/1.6),if the filter boxs at the right side same as waja, so is it possible to use that td40 turbine to make bolt on turbo for waja stock engine 4g19?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye, my car is already 10 years old, and there is some area at rear boot the paint started to peel off. So i want to restore my car paint back, before i sent if for detailing, may i know any good spray shop near by shah alam area?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience