Tufoil on Rotary??

aiM

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
Johor Bahru
www.geocities.com
just thinking, now i'm using castrol magnatec semi syntetic on my 13B-rew. i got no tappets, no cams, no pistons, no timing belt, so, isit ok for me to use this product? btw, what is the advantages or disadvantages if i use this product on my car.
thanks!

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
aiM,

Mazda officials always recommend mineral oil NOT synthetic due to the engine design. You might want to take note of that.

Cheers

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
i use semi synthetic with good results. I intend to go fully syn after my rebuild. Oil technology has advanced tremendoulsy so the ash content has reduced.

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
phat7 said:
i use semi synthetic with good results. I intend to go fully syn after my rebuild. Oil technology has advanced tremendoulsy so the ash content has reduced.
phat7,

Which semi syn brand are u using?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Mr. Franklin Reick was checked on his opinion on the use of Tufoil in rotary engines.

Despite the lowered engine friction that may take place, Reick says that he would not really encourage rotary owners to use Tufoil. According to him, in such engine designs, oil and fuel are squirted into the cylinders to be combusted. Apologies for the earlier inaccurate opinion.Hope this is a useful tip for all.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear brother and sister,

What to service each time u guys get ur car for servicing ?

Usually change oil and oil filter, maybe check the batt, water....tyres pressure , anything else need to do ??

What about coolant ?? How frequent need to change ?
Spark plugs ? every 20,000 ??
Timing belt ? 60,000 ?

Anything else that I need to pay attention during each service ? So, i can keep my car tip-top and no need to worry to broke down by the road side.

Thanx..a million
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience