TTT on 15th Dec 2006

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
netmatrix said:
Haiya... chu, who you come so late la? Sifoo wong said you coming, when he drop by at 11.30pm! By that time everyone all went to la la land liao. hahaha.
Sorry Mike, I went there quite late that day and I did bring along the Initial -D DVD with me,but too bad only lest Sifoo Wong that time.
My parent came from home town that day, so have to entertain them untill almost 12am lor.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Ohhh i c. Never mind lor. Maybe see if we could meet up somewhere. My cousin wanna borrow from me and keep disturbing me!! Because school holidays gonna end soon and he wanna finish watching it. hahaha.

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
netmatrix said:
Ohhh i c. Never mind lor. Maybe see if we could meet up somewhere. My cousin wanna borrow from me and keep disturbing me!! Because school holidays gonna end soon and he wanna finish watching it. hahaha.
We can meet anywhere in order topass the DVD to you.

Please let me know ok.

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
of coz best man win maaaa if not let the lousy man win meh ??

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
yolk said:
of coz best man win maaaa if not let the lousy man win meh ??

hahaahahahahahaahahaa.. best man win = BMW and lousy man win = LMW?? eeheheheheheehe....

Chu,
oooo its ok la no problem.. parents more penting mah must entertain dem if not later u kenot mod yr car la.. ahahahahaahahahahaahaha!!!! anyway taiwan trip dem cun and chicks dem happening man!!! wow!!!

Regards,
Mike

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Imperial War Museum runway at Duxford played host to the youngest ever test driver in Formula OneTM history today, with 16 year old Nabil Jeffri seeing his F1TM dream come true as he conducted a day of aero testing for Lotus Racing on the museum's Cambridgeshire runway. Fairuz Fauzy and Heikki Kovalainen were both on hand to lend their advice to the young Malaysian and Nabil, a key member of the AirAsia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience