TT Session - Silvia & 180SX Owners

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

7urn57yl3

500 RPM
Oct 9, 2004
acura, can park like that BUT we will need to park slightly further and in the dark. :)

u willing?

hopefully all goes well and a few (if not all confirmed ones) s13/14/15 owners will show up.

see ya'll there!

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
iskymeow leh? not coming ah? yesterday met him on the road after Miss Hypertune keke :)

Regards;

7urn57yl3

500 RPM
Oct 9, 2004
Yeah the map is kinda confusing so don't confuse yourself even more. :) (no offence to the map maker)

Here's me trying to give instructions :

If you're travelling on LDP going to Kepong direction : You will pass 1Utama, then IKANO/IKEA. Once you pass IKANO/IKEA there will be an on-ramp flyover on your left that takes you onto the Penchala Link.

DON'T take that ramp.

AFTER you pass that on-ramp entry, roughly 50 meters, there will be a turning to the left (underneath the flyover). Take that turning.

You will meet up with a set of traffic lights. Turn LEFT at the lights.

Drive on for about 400 metres, during that time you'll encounter 2 speed breakers (humps). After the 2nd speed breaker turn to your LEFT (in front of TROPICS Shopping Centre) .

Proceed for another 100 metres (goin the wrong way mind u) you will see ATLANTIS workshop (corner lot). SYED ABU is 10 metres after that on your LEFT. (Guess by then hopefully ya'll can see the cars)

Man that was long winded. Hope that helps. :D

SEE YA'LL THERE!

Deep$hi+$

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Is great to hear the TT went smooth and good. Sorry guys, can't make it on time, car in workshop doing oil cooler modification. Hopehully next TT can join you guys

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
errr i was lazzy and it was late at night.. then i upload then only i remember.. sorrrryy ahhhhh :(

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Nice gathering :) Enjoyed meeting all the members. We should have this more often keke

rps13r's car f**king fasttttt :D dori dori until i pening :p

Regards;

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
next time do with sunlight... T__T my camera kenot handle darkness..

JUN's car oso fast bai...... so far ahead of me.. sommor i wait for u after the traffic light!

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
traffic light? which one? :P sorry ya i tot u n rps13r ciao edi ma so i ma play catchup lor :P

Sumimasen~~bakashitenjaneiyoo~~

Regards;

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
JUN said:
traffic light? which one? :P sorry ya i tot u n rps13r ciao edi ma so i ma play catchup lor :P

Sumimasen~~bakashitenjaneiyoo~~

Regards;

hahaha... ok ok
tanoshikaaataaa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Holla... Been a while since I posted DIY stuff here. Been kinda busy with 101 things since the New Year. Those who have seen it in ZTH Mag, here is the Forum page to discuss... Those have not, grab one! This round's issue had loads of good stuff in there... kekeke.. (And my not so happening TimeToAttack Sepang results... hahha.. Yes, I am scared of Rain. Period)

DIY INTERCOOLER WATER SPRAY SYSTEM

Intercooler Sprayer, a simple mechanism that is proven to significantly cool an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience