TT in cyberjaya

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bump:
Can my scooby do join the darkside? The new managment cancel my vip pass in forum d... :( now need to apply again.
u can join the DARKSIDE but im doubtful of u joining the TEZZAGANG again, u have been banned by the new management for POLITIK WANG :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
I smell petrol here:rolleyes:

who has got a match???:wavey:..Big white is :biggrin:

Is bro wmb3223 coming??

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
haha...Jahat, I'll give your ikan bakar to hardcore poro san. :) dont smoke me behind with your skyjuice later ok he he... wondering who's the "the great white".

Cheers!

Bump: haha...Jahat, I'll give your ikan bakar to hardcore poro san. :) dont smoke me behind with your skyjuice later ok he he... wondering who's the "the great white".

Cheers!

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Heard there will be T.T's tonight. 2 groups most like it...In Cyberjaya and also in USJ Taipan. Why don't just make it one at the normal place TTDI@Shell station at 10pm. Any other suggestions?

E S K A Y

Oct 29, 2006
It's TT time again ...

Venue: Meet in Alex's workshop, convoy to OldTown Cafe Cyberjaya
Address: No.4, Jln 30A/146, Bandar Tasik Selatan.
Time: 4th Sept 2009; 9pm~10pm (tonight)

Direction: There is a shell station on the left heading to kesas on MRRII (opposite tasik selatan LRT station). turn in left right after the shell station and go all the way straight which the road will make you turn left and straight all the way to a traffic light. before u reach the traffic light u will see a school & a padang on your right.
At the traffic light, turn right then left immediately. The shop is next to a proton service center on your right.

1. E S K A Y
2. The 1JZ Wireman
3. stepwyew
4. 1JZtezza
5. bigbigfoot a.k.a. 'THE GREAT WHITE'
6. green

"Everybody" welcome... :wavey:

Last edited:

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
me coming as well. wanna try my new tires

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

the great white is a big white car. nice rims tho. anyone will understand once they see it in person. lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am doing a air duct hose for the brake disc
anyone here to guide me
i know there are sites on google,
but anyone really did it here ?
im doing it for the twinpot evo caliper discs.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience