TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respond!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon

Thanks for the pictures ..

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon

sigh...... missed it.. :sad:

i'm sigh....
The flight distance from Warsaw, Poland to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is:
5,653 miles / 9,097 km away...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert

there is always another 1 :biggrin:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

loose_end spotted :biggrin:
Haha ..Thanks bro , like that also can .. Mushroom under zth too ar ? lol

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net

Haha ..Thanks bro , like that also can .. Mushroom under zth too ar ? lol
hey dude, welcome, where can I get the ZTH Member onboard square yellow sticker and the mushroom?
wanna get both too. LOL

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

hey dude, welcome, where can I get the ZTH Member onboard square yellow sticker and the mushroom?
wanna get both too. LOL
ZTH Member onboard square was custom made by Mingz .. Only 4 was made .. Mingz , Mingz friend , loose_end & Ham has this .. The mushroom sticker was custom made also ..

http://thatsusanburke.com/files/Mushroom_1.PNG

Just bring it to the shop and do .. Mine was done by Racing Art , they charge RM5 for tracing the shape for printing , I guess if you go back there , there should have the copy of the Illustrator file to reprint another copy ..

Why you like the Mushroom sticker wor ?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net

ZTH Member onboard square was custom made by Mingz .. Only 4 was made .. Mingz , Mingz friend , loose_end & Ham has this .. The mushroom sticker was custom made also ..

http://thatsusanburke.com/files/Mushroom_1.PNG

Just bring it to the shop and do .. Mine was done by Racing Art , they charge RM5 for tracing the shape for printing , I guess if you go back there , there should have the copy of the Illustrator file to reprint another copy ..

Why you like the Mushroom sticker wor ?

aiks, the zth member onboard i really like it, can we mass produce it?

mushroom is for my wife :biggrin:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

Mass produce got to ask Tom

Your wife love to eat Mushroom ar ?

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia

there is always another 1 :biggrin:
blackie and fred... pls arrange one when i around la...so long never see all the old fellas..

eclipse...
zephyr..
yee...
ramsing leh ?? :rofl: now movie star don chum us liao... :rofl:

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site

HOI!!!! Apasal my name in the list?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

For next TT ? .. lol

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site

the 1st 1st post :\
Suddenly only.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

huh? apa? hehehe.. starwing.. u lansi oledi.. now big time photographer TT oso don wanna come

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifus..i'm currently using a 1.3 satria (m)...mind tellin me whats the first few mods to improve my car performance? thanks..and if we do those mods..will we feel alot of difference?or it's juz a mild improvement?thanks lots! :tee:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience