TRUE STORY U MUST KNOW

Sky88

Known Member
Jul 30, 2004
FOR u GUYS knowledge be4 u experience what i did.

N1=for sohai (no offence) i sent my car in once desmon told me story this and that give me comments about others bla bla bla,then pujuk me to let him check the car,i am the biggest sohai who believed him then sent my car in,make it short he told me this not working that not working, which some of the parts i just change and it is least than a week (ya 7 days old and he told me to change) eventually i kena pujuk and i change some pistons ,over hall bla bla bla what happened next is within 100km of usage my air con pulley flew out (he is the one who assemble the engine ,since that they do a fucking over hall for my engine) can u believe it or not i called him i kena tiew and he pushed all the responsiblity away i wanted to take legal action since that i have a little of knowledge i can sue him under law of tort -negligence but my gf stoped me so i thought of illegal way again my gf stop me eventually i pay about 3k for nothing but some fuck(not really can remeber how much)
desmon if u are here u better thank god that my mood and luck is good cause between 6 years i can take action against u if u dun believe me try me u know who am i.I know the law better than u.U can sue me for defamation u can try and see what happen to u irresposibble human being.

If u guys dun believe me try ur luck their after sales is = 0
the boss big time denial and pusher(push responsiblity)

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
If what you're telling is true, you should lodge a report to consumer association.

What car you drive by the way?

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
N1 guy very lansi 1 larrr.......I think Sky88 sure rind monster car 1 lorrr....
If not,N1 guy also dont pujuk he to check he car larr,last time i say i drive WIRA the N1 sales man face become black liao........DOG EYE SEE PEOPLE DOWN...

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hi guys...

Hey u all....totally agree with u all....i had several bad experience with the bloody N1 chebai's.....!!!!...They are the worst bastards of all.....

Not onli Des, this includes his staff..(the salesmans)..some of the mechanics..and the most of all..the mcm bagus...MRS DES....

Who thinks, she's ''Ms Know It All''.....and her husband is the greatest of all......

Sky, dun think i'm 'fire stone', u should take an legal action against him, make him guilty and make him reponsible for all damages he made.....Stop him in his..''MACAM BAGUS''.....!! I support u all the way bro....

cheers'

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
:) You should bring this up legally and put an end to his uncalled for business ethics. Why was your gf againts you lodging the report?funny......just a thought.

Why wait six year?! Hit the iron when it's hot. From your description,you sounded like you got cash spewing as you walk cause RM3k gone with the wind but since your mood is good you are willing to let it go for now.....weird.

do us all a favour and lodge the report.This N1 crap has been in the lime light too long.Getting sick of it.

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
i heard N1 oso sold imitation parts...
not really imports from japan but it is a immitation from taiwan..

just heard ppl sayz

GOKEN

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Another victim kena!! There are few N1 supporters here people, don't go too far later those supporters such as JUN9970 will come out and shoot 9 lan 7 you 1. I am very tired to tell my stories la.....moreover I scare JUN9970 shoot 9 me later.....he sounds like he is a triad gangster or something...police force also go aside!!

Anyone still receive morning call from N1?

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hahhh,received morning call from N1??? what it means??
Ohhh,now only i know too many guy unlike N1 servis.......but if u drive monster car lehh?? i think the servis will good guaaa...

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
dunno..dunoo..

but if this is a true stories, better dun send car there....

GOKEN

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by WAJA2003@Aug 24 2004, 11:49 AM
Hahhh,received morning call from N1??? what it means??
Ohhh,now only i know too many guy unlike N1 servis.......but if u drive monster car lehh?? i think the servis will good guaaa...
Sky88, I think you better start this thread in car talk instead of nissan so that you will have more people notified.

morning calls: The salesperson from N1 got a list of customers to call in the morning and afternoon. They will usually start topic like" hey how are you? what you been up to? why seldom come here these days? we got a lot of new stuff come in already at a very good price, if you dont get it now then it will be sold very very quick oh..."

Whenever you ask for a price reduction you will always get teh answer of "very cheap already".

There are actually more than a billion words to describe this ANN ONE LACING but I am too lazy to type these days.....so start in the car talk and I believe there will be more than 1,000 replies a day.

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
yup...
i agree wit goken....
put this in car talk.....
focus on one shot...

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
haiyoh.....

cool man.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i've not been driving my car much lately as its more like my weekend car. even just not, i decided to go fill up petrol, that's why i brought my car out. after refueling, just went for a slow drive less than 5km. when i reached home, i got out of the car and walked pass my driver's side rear tyre. i cud feel the heat. i know my car n this is sumthing new. i went closer to the tyre and could smell like sumthing is hot. touched the rim, it was damn hot. went to the ohter rims and touched them...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience