Track Day-15th October 2006;SIC

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
they r all old already muahahaha... so no hard feelings ahak2

waaa scomatic with EP9 want to challenge u ka... publish the result here bro heheh

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
i think its still RM150 for 3 hrs of track driving...helmet,long pants n flat sole shoes is a must..n oh yes...a VISIBLE car too ya?ahahahhaahaha

amdfaisal,
he gif me chance ler...he know if he come w d EP9 i CONFIRM loose 1..how 2 chase after an invisible car neh?...so he's showing up w a blacktop toyota wor....

cyilaw

kuantan
akuma - ya, i'm that one...orange crx ah...hehe...now cant remember, may be when i saw u then i know u..hehehe...or u kick me when see me in CBS...heheh....i just back from SIC, the track car slick tyre fly a small stone hit my wind screen, crack already, tomolo wanna go repair it....hehehe...but today fun, not many cars...heheh

lightningfield - my ride is on my avatar...hehe...as akuma said, but normally i will drive my wiralution...

hattech-v - the entrance fees is Rm150, helmet, shoe and ur car dun have any oil leaking, then u can go in with ur car. if u just wanna go and see, pay Rm5 for parking only.

sorry guy, hijack to honda section...hehehe.....i cabut now....:P...

darkemperor

Jan 4, 2006
akuma said:
come ler...np....but during raya whn?coz raya on 25th,right?by 27th nyte i'll b in KL dy 4 R3 TA
raya time u no busy ka??? me no prob ler usually...pegi semayang balik mkn n tido...kekekekek

lightningfield.....dont hav ur number how to call ler....:X-:

if dont mind pm ler ur hp num...i'll pm mine.

dc_vtec

Jun 15, 2006
wah...
u come from kuantan only for layan this stupid scomatic ka??
what time the race will start?
u should set the batting woo.. kalah bakar keta!!!:baring_teeth:

lightningfield

Dec 29, 2004
www.ef-honda.com
cyilaw said:
akuma - ya, i'm that one...orange crx ah...hehe...now cant remember, may be when i saw u then i know u..hehehe...or u kick me when see me in CBS...heheh....i just back from SIC, the track car slick tyre fly a small stone hit my wind screen, crack already, tomolo wanna go repair it....hehehe...but today fun, not many cars...heheh

lightningfield - my ride is on my avatar...hehe...as akuma said, but normally i will drive my wiralution...

hattech-v - the entrance fees is Rm150, helmet, shoe and ur car dun have any oil leaking, then u can go in with ur car. if u just wanna go and see, pay Rm5 for parking only.

sorry guy, hijack to honda section...hehehe.....i cabut now....:P...
ooo...cannot see the avatar la fren.. heheh. c u arnd kuantan..

darkemperor - see u next time.. my amoi is waiting here in kuantan uhuhuhuhuhu

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
cyilaw,
just now ony saw u along jln teluk sisek...muka masam onry?no wonder lar..windscreen got damaged..dun dare 2 horn u coz nanti u tot i wanna race w u..i was driving my turbocharged 4wd..but diesel lar..Storm..ahahhaa...Ah Seng told me u changed Project Miu rotor wor?WHOA!!!......

hattech-v,
u MUST come..i wanna c ur famous EK....damn strong i heard..i wanna tangkap d toyol in ur engine n put into mine..ahahhaha....

dc_vtec,
wat 2 do?i senang2 duduk here in kuantan no kacau ppl but THAT bozo keep in yakking n yakking...siap ler..i pantang dicabar 1...n its not like i never play in SIC b4..ONZ lar..ahahhaha

darkemperor,
u driving Accord 1 is it?....raya?of course lar sibuk..sibuk makang lemang..y?sbb FREE!!!hahhaahhaha..........1st n 2nd raya i'll b ard ler.....27th dah blah gi KL..stand by 4 R3 TA on 28th....lightningfield oso joining..u wanna join?....

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
yeaaahhhooo.......kawan aku tgh bercinta...esther.woowwwoo..dimana engkau?ahahahahhaa

cyilaw

kuantan
akuma - .hehe....i always muka masam one...:P...that time should be going to repair my wind screen...heheheh...ya, my car change to project mu front rotor and pad, the ori one burn during my last track run, this project mu just tested it on last sunday and very good braking force now...hehehe....

lightningfield

Dec 29, 2004
www.ef-honda.com
cyilaw dont worry bro u have a fren here..akuma always masam muka one.. not until today...after getting his crx a new "stuff", he senyum sampai telinga u know. grinning all nite long. aiya.

wei kuma, that full-race clatch very the nipis worrrrr!!! how long u think that clutch can last on my car??? hmmmm......

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
lightningfield,
w ur power level n sissiness of ur driving style...leme c??...FOREVER...ngua ngua ngua....come 2 my kinda power level thn ony u worry abt wearing out ur cluth fast fast ok??mak oi..riaknyer aku...n btw,i'm not smiling 2 my new "toy" ok...its posing me a huge problem now...meter x jln..how 2 monitor my mileage n speed?lu siau arr??....wacchhhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

cyilaw,
so,dis 15th ur goin,rite?cool...c u der..dun masam masam muka lar wei..u got an EVO8..MR version sum more....i can't even afford a Wiralution.....so n happy w wat u haf ok?thn take me 4 a 4wd all out spin ard SIC..yeaaahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford is conducting a nationwide road show that is currently underway that will showcase the latest models from the brand and offer attractive deals and offers for participants in the campaign activities.

Some of the models that will be available for the public to view and experience during the road show include the all-new Fiesta, Focus TDCi, Mondeo, Escape and Ranger. Members of the public that test drive the Fiesta during the road show or at any Ford dealer in the country by 31 March will...