toyota parts in japan

coke5673

Oct 19, 2004
hi,
anybody know where to get second hand toyota AE80/AE82/EE80 LE parts in tokyo or yokohama Japan

frecoz

Known Member
Sep 10, 2006
www.tagged.com
why u wanna direct get from japan?! not cheap if u wan to send back.
wat u wan to find?
the lubang king has spoken.. hehe.. ya lor, not cheap to send back.. cargo tax(mayb), duty tax blaaabla..tax..blabla... tax again.. unless u want to put it in your cloth bag and carried along with you.. hehe.. maybe u want to choose youself for a quite new stuff there.. well, tried search near the race circuit there, maybe there alot.. hehe.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
Sigh... in Malaysia, all the LE parts kena gasak by Bangla and Pakistan guys...

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
hahahah, should have kena eat smoke la tu...

anyhow, in malaysia also can get the parts, depending on what parts are you refering to. If bodykit, than sorry la, can;t help much, but if engine parts, there is still some original parts selling in the spare part shop...

coke5673

Oct 19, 2004
well .... let me try my luck then in japan....yep...i'm the one with the starlet side skirt

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
good luck in Japan bro..hehhe

frecoz

Known Member
Sep 10, 2006
www.tagged.com
well .... let me try my luck then in japan....yep...i'm the one with the starlet side skirt
in japan dont forget to challenge tohai in initial d... kehkehkeh.. make malaysia proud..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

True High Low Soft Hard Explained

The article is given the "thumbs up" by the famous Toyota Modification Master Bill Sherwood of www.billzilla.org/carindex.htm

See his reply to the article here http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64777

See also contradictions by other people. It is up to the reader to believe whoever they choose :)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience