1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
toyota mark II 1 - 0 tsunami

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Imagine going to Fukushima or Miyagi.

Drive a lorry, put banner "We Help To Clear Your Automotive Trash!".

Sh*t. That'll be something.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Imagine going to Fukushima or Miyagi.

Drive a lorry, put banner "We Help To Clear Your Automotive Trash!".

Sh*t. That'll be something.
Can it actually be possible for you to be more indifferent to what has happened there ?

For f**k sakes. Some of the comments here only reinforces my belief that ppl in general are born with an overabundance of the a$$hat gene.

Here's a picture to put everything in perspective for you :-

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
oh my god,japan ppl still unknow status their future life...here got some who worry spare part...engine...no car to use,u still can using our public transport ma! :stupid: hope god bless japan

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Can it actually be possible for you to be more indifferent to what has happened there ?

For f**k sakes. Some of the comments here only reinforces my belief that ppl in general are born with an overabundance of the a$$hat gene.

Here's a picture to put everything in perspective for you :-

We can help, can't we?

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
We can help, can't we?
Help ? In the manner that you suggested ? Driving around in a lorry with that 'Send us your auto components' banner ?

I think you confuse genuine desire to help with 'commercial opportunism'.

Anyway, we know ppl who are at this moment trying to get news of loved ones un-accounted for at the disaster zone. Of course some other ppl have more important things to think about, such as the easy availability of halfcuts, and JDM items.

Very magnanimous of you. Are you the kind of guy who plays rap music at someone's funeral ?

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Help ? In the manner that you suggested ? Driving around in a lorry with that 'Send us your auto components' banner ?

I think you confuse genuine desire to help with 'commercial opportunism'.

Anyway, we know ppl who are at this moment trying to get news of loved ones un-accounted for at the disaster zone. Of course some other ppl have more important things to think about, such as the easy availability of halfcuts, and JDM items.

Very magnanimous of you. Are you the kind of guy who plays rap music at someone's funeral ?
Aiyor why so mean one... people all sad, why wanna be angryyy...

Think about these:
1. New cars at yard. Target Buyer Market: New car buyer.
2. Used cars at scrapyard. Target Buyer Market: Recon car buyer/grey importer.

Now both categories washed away. New car buyer still want meh? Grey importer still want? Of course no lar!

Now both oso need to sell to one last target market: ordinary Joe who live off parts from halfcut shops like me. And probably you. If we don't buy, seriously, who will? Throw away liddat only?

You go to Japanese scrapyard, car there still shiny they still send. You think cars that washed away by tsunami they don't wanna send meh? They want! Just that their scrapyard oso washed away! So go get lorry go around lar... imagine only mah...

This is our bit to help lar... buy parts help Japanese get every bit of money they can...

You can't force your views on everyone mah... not everybody is trained to be search and rescue or have dogs that can sniff bodies... it's a car junkies' ideal... we help by buying parts. Malaysia is a democracy, Japan oso... don't go around and force your ideals to somebody's throats... calling people @$$... please take that back frennn...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is a wira 1.5 year 2000. Just a few days ago I started to noticed that my car will have slight misfire during acceleration. It's like a jerk then back to normal again.

What could be the most possible cause of such problem? Throttle body gears or the plug cables?

Thank you!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience