Toyota Celica 2ZZ-GE Half Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Toyota Celica 2ZZ-GE Half Cut

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
do u sell the alternator separately ????? please let me know the price.... thanks..

U

uplinkhack

I am looking for both SS2 side mirror assemblies plus the switch. Please let us know if you are parting out.

Spec R

1,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
do u sell the alternator separately ????? please let me know the price.... thanks..
PM sent to you bro.. Thanks :driver:

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I am looking for both SS2 side mirror assemblies plus the switch. Please let us know if you are parting out.
PM sent to you bro... Thanks :driver:

weiren686

Known Member
Jun 15, 2010
Johor
Bro, do u selling TRD mechanical spoiler ( high 1 ) , and TRD/ facelift front bumper for 7th gen celica?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I owned a 2013 Proton Persona. Few months back I have send the car to convert from auto to manual. The mechanic had removed the dashboard and the pillar covers. Few weeks after the conversion everything was alright. But recently whenever I start drive, there is a weird knocking sound (as if like someone put a nut or screw) from the back of the dashboard. But I am not so sure if it is coming from back of dash or from inside the pillar. What I am afraid is if there is something broke and fall...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience