Toyota Carib headlamp & Signal Lamp

elvin1124

Mar 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi...i want to ask something about the Toyota Carib..

Who know the part number of Toyota Carib Headlamp & signal lamp ? like this one...

Smoked Toyota Carib Headlamp & signal lamp...

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
nobody will provide the number in forums, coz it's not a common part, if that's the common part ppl might provide the number and share to members..
i had the numbers, but i wont share it out here, coz i very hard to get the number and i'm not ask from members, i search it by myself and waste me alot of time and money travel here and there to get it, understand?

ngjenwei

3,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
i wonder why you want the part numbers? want to get cheaper price? please la, if wan to buy cheap stuff dun play carib lo. use stock original is better.

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Wah...2 Sifu Seller reply already...hehe

wanna do the short cut way huh...

Last edited:

3,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2006
pay some fees ....to start the game.....haha

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
lolzz...sure many ppl say me lansi, very honestly, i asked some of my fren for the part number for certain item but they not giving me also..
that's business private and confidential, and i understand the situation too...

elvin1124

Mar 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i wonder why you want the part numbers? want to get cheaper price? please la, if wan to buy cheap stuff dun play carib lo. use stock original is better.
hey...who tell you i want to get the cheaper price ? i want to get the part number because i don know who got sell the part, so i want to order myself...if i know any ppl got sell, i must buy with them...

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
hey...who tell you i want to get the cheaper price ? i want to get the part number because i don know who got sell the part, so i want to order myself...if i know any ppl got sell, i must buy with them...
lol...don flame, u know him, juz dunno his id from here only..
me as ur friend juz telling u the truth only..
don put in mind la..

elvin1124

Mar 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
lol...don flame, u know him, juz dunno his id from here only..
me as ur friend juz telling u the truth only..
don put in mind la..
Sorry, I did not angry, I just want to explain clearly, if offended, please forgive me...
tq to member AE101-Wong..

ngjenwei

3,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
as i know Ivan can order this part as he got the numbers why not you just order from him? Why wan to ask whole world to get the numbers? What is the point?

Be frank, what is your motive here everyone knows very well. Ppl help you get the stuff you pay some commission as return is fair enough. You think petrol and telephone bill is free of charge? Somemore traffic jam, toll, and many unpredictable factors that cause losses. Sometime let ppl earn 2 cents dun kira too much la. Like this will let ppl think that you are miser.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.. i would like to ask, can 225/60/15 fit into 15 x 6.5jj rims.. ? is it possible.. ? any dangerous effect.. ? thx.. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience