Toyota Caldina ZT 4WD 2.0 Full Spec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Caldina ZT 4WD 2.0 Full Spec

Wangig

Dec 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
This car buy under AP staf, after 2 years u can make a loan and change the geran under ur name. Dont worry this car is legal. all document such as AP document form MITI, JPJ form(change name) and others are attached.

Wangig

Dec 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Not weird bro..maybe u never heard this. This is legal. JPJ was stated in the 'GERAN' cant change name before 2 years. Just i said before, this car was bought under AP staff same as AP student not a LOCAL AP! this car was cheap because the tax was paid less(after 2 application minimize the tax for KASTAM) than normal and the AP provided by MITI. All document are attached.

jmohdazmi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
weird that some people always ask the same question over and over again. If you buy car using student AP, no loan can be provided. all transaction will be cash only. After 2 years car has been registered in Malaysia..then only you can purchase the car with bank loan....come guys..don't be to naive...

Wangig

Dec 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi jmohdazmi..

I think u actually so naive... pls read and read again my text before. Who want to import a car using an AP student must have a cash. After you bought it 2 years, this 'Geran' can change into ur name. If the geran can change into a second name, it also can loan bank....understand!!! ayoo i never face ppl like you.

Who interested just call me.

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
Hi jmohdazmi..

I think u actually so naive... pls read and read again my text before. Who want to import a car using an AP student must have a cash. After you bought it 2 years, this 'Geran' can change into ur name. If the geran can change into a second name, it also can loan bank....understand!!! ayoo i never face ppl like you.

Who interested just call me.
hi Wangig,
dont marah2 him.. as my understanding, he's helping you to explain to others...
both of you are right.. :biggrin:
Cheers

nice car btw

Wangig

Dec 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all...sory for misunderstanding, thanks all, my car already got buyer. I just sold it RM86k. But if anyone still interested to import car using student AP just col me at 019-5225 785. We still have another 2 AP japan and 1 AP uk....

jmohdazmi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
haiyoo bro..

helping you to explain to all those naive people also kene shoot ke???:confused:

xchivskix

Known Member
Dec 11, 2007
Selangor
hahaha...chill wangig..not everybody knows about the ap...well.. i got 2 ap for uk..anyone interested? just pm me..thx..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do you have a weird liking for accidents? If you do, stay away from me please, oh, and my car too. Thats that, but I can help you get your fix.

An Australian website (or at least we think its Australian since you have to pay in AUD) is offering a series of die-cast car models dubbed “Urban Collectables”. What’s weird with the three different models offered is that all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience