[youtube]FoU0_3ZOKy0[/youtube]

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by a moderator:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
The first video lol the test driver was saying 'what a wierd car.. always gold colored.. i can't tell if it looks good or it looks ugly'....

thats quite true.. looks like TVR Sagaris/Lamborghini Gallardo.. but the positive points quoted were the impressive steering feel and lots of torque

good video!

Last edited:

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
trying to chase down a supra ... hermm not bad ... can keep up too ... by the scoop im guessing the other driver drives an imprezza ... but the dashboard is sort of old school ... :P

hate the fact that top secret change the engine .... should have stayed with the all mighty 2jz ... nice vids ...

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
syeni69 : if ure refering to the 2nd vid, double click on the youtube video to find out wheter its really an imprezza or not.

the idea of the change of engine er more displacement ftw ?

edit - just found out that the twins used here is similiar to the ones in the Mines Skyline, 2530s
cant wait for a superlap by this monster

Last edited:

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
the 2nd supra vids....i c until wanna vomit liao....shake like hell.....dizzy......

OMG...v12 supra....553ps....top secret always tune the car to the max...but...this v12 supra fuel consumption how much?hahhaha...

erickoh

Sep 22, 2005
sunway
i know where is the location..... is on LDP highway....
from 1 U go to sunway.....
haha....

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
now every nutcase will try to chase these cars after they see the 2nd video n i hope they wont kill innocent lives with them.

must be brain fart

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
DRFT: they can try.... but whether we respond or not is another issue... u know, just the other day i was sitting at a mamak stall... some of these youngsters was saying how they cucuk a subaru on federal highway with his car and all.. and he was so proud of it... sayin until like he won academy award 2007.. how power his car was and all.. and he said he even smoked a GTR33.. i was so freakin amazed... till he went off on a stock Satria SE... with modded muffler and all... no offense to anyone here, i have nothing against these acts nor do i look down on any cars... but i mean, one has to ask himself, do the drivers of these cars actually wanted to waste petrol on u? or rather, are these drivers as wreckless as u?

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
exactly the point there Black, they just can't understand the point that the cars they are chasing are either not even going WOT.

Just always causing unnecessary accidents because pushing the car they own to the limits that they themselves do not know.

bring it to the track next time around and not try your super hero zipping in and out skills and dont push your own luck and place others at risk.

oh well nice 1st video anyway.

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
DRFT: they can try.... but whether we respond or not is another issue... u know, just the other day i was sitting at a mamak stall... some of these youngsters was saying how they cucuk a subaru on federal highway with his car and all.. and he was so proud of it... sayin until like he won academy award 2007.. how power his car was and all.. and he said he even smoked a GTR33.. i was so freakin amazed... till he went off on a stock Satria SE... with modded muffler and all... no offense to anyone here, i have nothing against these acts nor do i look down on any cars... but i mean, one has to ask himself, do the drivers of these cars actually wanted to waste petrol on u? or rather, are these drivers as wreckless as u?
I fully agree with you. I have encountered the same type of ppl at mamak's, heck even at some local forums, bragging about such miracles. It appalls me, and most of these people who say such things drive cars that are nowhere near the standard of the subject car. Trying to inflate their ego i guess. Show how champion they are.

No respect for the monsters.

Awesome 1st video. :regular_smile:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
I fully agree with you. I have encountered the same type of ppl at mamak's, heck even at some local forums, bragging about such miracles. It appalls me, and most of these people who say such things drive cars that are nowhere near the standard of the subject car. Trying to inflate their ego i guess. Show how champion they are.
There are of those people at Random Cars Pics Section
You know, smoked Integra la this la that la

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pagani's Zonda model has been with us for a good 11 years now. It first made its debut in 1999 and has since taken the hypercar world by storm. Some hypercars may be quicker in a straight line but very few are able to perform so well on a track, the natural home of any Pagani. Sadly however, all good things must come to an end, as does the Zonda...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience