BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
What is a BabyGodzilla?

jh_b13

Oct 4, 2005
Quite True Also The Fact,that Nissan Engines Is The Most Powerful...see The Cc's N Compare It With Orang Putih High Makan Minyak Car's...kekeke.. From There U Can See Which One Is The Most Eeficient In Either Way...low Consumption N High Power...

vobs

Sep 3, 2005
KL
sakuraguy said:
Yeah .. this time its not Nissan's time but they swapped Nissan's famous GODZILLA's heart into a 1967 Mustang .. at least "whites" realise that V8 is still uncomparable with the Jap's engine technology ..

I suppose its not RB26 .. but i realise i saw RB28 on the front deck when they show the crashed S15 ..

In my opinion, i think Nissan @ Skyline @ RB26's no need publicity, even a small kid knows when u say .. the word "SKYLINE" ... ;) rite?

the big round lights are the "Tradition" .. and the most powerful tune of Nissan's Inline-6. They proved as in the same line of Inline-6 which is under a Supra's hood.

Even .. TopSecret Nagata-san's 100-Miles supra uses RB26DETT ;)
hmmm i think they have no choice to put in the godzilla into the mustang, as they dont have any money since han died! :) dunno la, different ppl inteprete the story differently

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When you have a V10 engine strapped tightly right at your back with almost 600 horsepower coming out of it, you need more than just a set of balls to tame it down to the tracks. With that much of raw power, it would only take a small mistake to turn a million-Ringgit automotive marquee into a worthless piece of junk. But fortunately, the drivers down at the recent TIMETOATTACK had the precision and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience