TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 1 Results! (SUPERCARS, EURO & GT-R)

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru

When you have a V10 engine strapped tightly right at your back with almost 600 horsepower coming out of it, you need more than just a set of balls to tame it down to the tracks. With that much of raw power, it would only take a small mistake to turn a million-Ringgit automotive marquee into a worthless piece of junk. But fortunately, the drivers down at the recent TIMETOATTACK had the precision and skills to nail them down on the tracks, and even posting up a very impressive timing!

So we are now left with supercars, Euros and GT-Rs. How would they fare up against the Type-Rs and Time Attack Machines at the Sepang International Circuit? Close to Ken Yap’s sub-2:30 minute mark? Very, I would say.

SUPERCARS

Ryan Chua – Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera - 02:30.416

Shedden Ee – Porsche 997 GT2 - 02:38.132

Kevin Shah – Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera - 02:48.873

EUROS

Syed Rizal – Renault Megane RS250 - 02:45.138

Vernon Seaton - Renault Megane RS250 - 02:46.222

Kenny Low – VW Golf MK6 GTi - 02:49.721

MCKEE RACING GT-R

James Lee – Nissan GT-R - 02:27.938

Raymond Liew - Nissan GT-R - 02:28.460

Andy Lee - Nissan GT-R - 02:33.229

Looks like the twin-turbo V6 monster piloted by James Lee could almost keep up with the dedicated track machine with an astonishing time of 02:27.938! But although it is already that close, shaving off a second in the lap time is not that easy as some even struggle to take off a few milliseconds.

But fret not; this has only been the first round of the TIMETOATTACK, and the second round is not that far ahead as it is going to take place this coming July! Are you ready for some more high-speed actions from the best guys in this field? Will Ken Yap be able to defend his position as the fastest man for TIMETOATTACK 2012 until the final round in December? Take this as an invitation to come down to the next round and be a part of it when the historical moment takes place!

More Pictures in the Gallery: Full Showcase

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Attachments

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
re: TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 1 Results! (SUPERCARS, EURO & GT-R)

Fd2r superb...clocked similar timing to super car if tuned up...

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah

I believe those supercars should be able to post much faster lap times in the hands of more capable driver. Or did they just drove leisurely?

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004

Like any time attack machine.. It's normal to sandbag a bit la. Keep the strength until the last stage. Later you will see the time falling ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day

Assuming i already have a paint code, lets say i have a Lexus Paint Code Glacier Frost Mica (Paint Code 074).

Which / where is the best shop that i can send my car to for repaint to this EXACT same color as if it was out form the factory ?

(Within KL/PJ Area, and for reasonable price -meaning not dirt cheap, but not dirt expensive)? Would appreciate any recommendaitons. THanks guys !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience