TODA cam + Apexi SAFC-2 into 20VBT

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
bro klgauto...a pair of 304 cam really make ur idling teruk...if u wanna use on road i dun think it is a gud idea and choice..unless u use it for track or drag. i mean fully drag or track

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
y not try on mega squirt ???? din tis MS gud also ?
Megasuit u mean ? Its a open source eCU right? here got people know how to setup it and got pppl sell ar? i think if u wan standalone and lower cost then go for it lor.. but hard to setup de right?

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
one of my fren ask me to use it..he say sunway got ppl know how to tune....but who and where i din ask coz i also dun have money yet...ask too much make me can't sleep and dream of the ecu always

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
Yeah, if u know price already share share here ya.. but if the price slightly diff. from those branded standalone, better get tat. wahaha

SE.G

Known Member
Nov 24, 2006
Sarawak
hi guys, i thought of getting Apexi SAFC to tune my slilvertop engine since all of the buttons is there so we can play play with it and as its not as complicated as emanage but from what i heard in the forum its just not as effective as emanage, true kah? just want to ask opinion and izzit that hard to play with emanage? thks..:burnout:

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
hmmm safc and e-manage can tune also..but u have to know tat safc is just a rough tuning...to go for perfect tuning u have to go for e-manage or other tuning gudget...izzit e-manage hard to play wit??? hmm u will need a tuner to tune for u if u dun know how to tune...u need the tuning knowledge to tune,,,tak macam safc use ur hand pusing lah watever u like..

SE.G

Known Member
Nov 24, 2006
Sarawak
hmmm safc and e-manage can tune also..but u have to know tat safc is just a rough tuning...to go for perfect tuning u have to go for e-manage or other tuning gudget...izzit e-manage hard to play wit??? hmm u will need a tuner to tune for u if u dun know how to tune...u need the tuning knowledge to tune,,,tak macam safc use ur hand pusing lah watever u like..
itulah bro, thats what im afraid, admit im not a pro like sifu sifu in this forum, in a newbie but willing to learn la, wish to get emanage coz the price more less like safc but then again there is not many tuner in my place, anyway thks for the reply, appreciate it

yuzukhor

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
DId anyone consider about power FC ?

Bump: DId anyone consider about power FC ?

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
i want to sell toda cams for 20v.
intake 264 lift 9
exhaust 256 lift 9
needs valve springs..
cams only. have to sell, no budget la.. hhahhah rm2200 used.

Bump: i want to sell toda cams for 20v.
intake 264 lift 9
exhaust 256 lift 9
needs valve springs..
cams only. have to sell, no budget la.. hhahhah rm2200 used.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us an almost new Porsche Cayman with us today. The owner purchase the car from another fellow enthusiast that claims to had upkeep the car to its tip top condition with many love on the exterior as well. But those claims were far from true when the paint condition was diagnosed. Read on to find out more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience