To those wanting to become Moderators...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
why u don wanna be here....?
u r an important asset in here bro....

why u don wanna be here....?
u r an important asset in here bro....
i mean... i'll soon been banned or been kicked out by 1 new Mod.... cos i'm 'tuk' his back too much edy... i just know my fate edy... haih... seems like need to get my pack done, then move back to MTM edy... haih...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

oh shit... the world is so unfair... :banghead::banghead:

not unfair ma... ppl pay to get wat....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now TR cannot tok-kok with us liao wor .... Just like someone become menteri cannot simply go thani or spa ... After become dvd moviestar, lagi kena sack later wor ... :hmmmm:

wahh..TR bro...congrate to u..i just notice this mornin...:congrats::congrats:

be nice mate...:top:

wonder who will be next?:hmmmm::hmmmm:

BH got problem with zth moderator?since u know tom in person,drop him a pm/sms & get him kick those you have problem with out from the team (provided he/she didnt do his/her well and im not qualified to judge).

or come to join & lead the team,zth need someone "outstanding","strong" & "powerful" like you

Jin, you think I would want to ban you meh? Hahahaha~~won't lah you kutuk me also for fun and joking only mah...you will still be the funniest guy I know....I didn't pay anything leh...Jin I recommend you to Tom as mod leng mou? :love:

Eyong, you want to talk what kok? Hahahaha:rofl: stop saying menteri this and that lah. I'm no menteri, I'm still the guy that get kutuk by you and jin...Hahahaha....

Mingz, ermmmactually just keeping the forum in order only....

5115: hahahaa.. dude.. i got no problems with anyone... but lots of people have problems with me.. coz i too alim ;)

Now TR cannot tok-kok with us liao wor .... Just like someone become menteri cannot simply go thani or spa ... After become dvd moviestar, lagi kena sack later wor ... :hmmmm:
if he cannot, sure others oso cannot loo... the way of 1 Malaysia... "i just drive Penana, u all cannot buy Merz...."... hahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jin, you think I would want to ban you meh? Hahahaha~~won't lah you kutuk me also for fun and joking only mah...you will still be the funniest guy I know....I didn't pay anything leh...Jin I recommend you to Tom as mod leng mou? :love:

Eyong, you want to talk what kok? Hahahaha:rofl: stop saying menteri this and that lah. I'm no menteri, I'm still the guy that get kutuk by you and jin...Hahahaha....

Mingz, ermmmactually just keeping the forum in order only....
dun la... dun set me into Eyong's Gay Ring... hahahhaa...
nvm la, if u ban me oso ok 1, coz i know where u live... hahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw, TR... i dun think that i ever kutuk u b4 loo..:confused::hmmmm:
i really didn't Kutuk ppl b4... pls dun makes my name bad... u oredi did it in front of ur GF edy... pls give me some 'thin' face...:adore::adore::adore:

5115: hahahaa.. dude.. i got no problems with anyone... but lots of people have problems with me.. coz i too alim ;)

alim...???? wats that..??

ALIM= Animal Live In Malaysia...???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

wah lieu...this is really a Moderator Spam Zone...

but keep up the good work guys...

btw how do u guys manage man...not gettin paid for bein mod...im sure got some kinda full-time job...smor kena scan forums lagi...

i confirm kenot do man...haha

cheers

Here is a typical example of how a fucked up moderator can be:

1. ZTH Member (BH) finds offer / sales on certain product on the web

2. BH posts it up in ZTH to shar with all fellow members (good things must share)

3. Kutus and Cicaks comes discrediting ORIGIN of sales (but not product) with falsify and unsubstantiated claims neither with solid proof nor evidence. Even 1 of the cicak is a newly registered nick AND admits he's using a different nick (this is call SPAMMER, in reality, Lamer)

4. Everything ok, coz kacau posting and ORIGIN of Cicak and Kutus not solid enuff to ruin reputation of said promotioned origin.

5. OUT OF NO WHERE, TOPIC LOCKED - NO REASONS GIVEN

6. BH made some calls. Topic reopened.

7. Moderator 1 says, ok. No need to lock coz after reading it, finds no reason to.

8. Moderator 2 comes in also sees no reason (based on my judgement of what he posts la) and leaves a remark saying that new nicks cannot simply post and posts damaging thingies about other people.. but still, finds no reasons to lock.

9. Moderator 3 comes in like some yankie koboi with boots pulled up this his balls and say

im the one tht locked it
the war will never end
its either someone bashing gt auto , or someone bashing some workshop, its pointless without proof
its a LOCK , not a thread delete, once it cools down, it can be unlocked

peace

10. No explanation given why it was LOCKED WITHOUT leaving a reason.

IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY TO MODERATE? IS THIS WHAT A MODERATOR IS SUPPOSE TO BE? POWER ABSOLUTE WITHOUT REASONING?

What has ZTH's moderator quality became?

Here is a typical example of how a fucked up moderator can be:

1. ZTH Member (BH) finds offer / sales on certain product on the web

2. BH posts it up in ZTH to shar with all fellow members (good things must share)

3. Kutus and Cicaks comes discrediting ORIGIN of sales (but not product) with falsify and unsubstantiated claims neither with solid proof nor evidence. Even 1 of the cicak is a newly registered nick AND admits he's using a different nick (this is call SPAMMER, in reality, Lamer)

4. Everything ok, coz kacau posting and ORIGIN of Cicak and Kutus not solid enuff to ruin reputation of said promotioned origin.

5. OUT OF NO WHERE, TOPIC LOCKED - NO REASONS GIVEN

6. BH made some calls. Topic reopened.

7. Moderator 1 says, ok. No need to lock coz after reading it, finds no reason to.

8. Moderator 2 comes in also sees no reason (based on my judgement of what he posts la) and leaves a remark saying that new nicks cannot simply post and posts damaging thingies about other people.. but still, finds no reasons to lock.

9. Moderator 3 comes in like some yankie koboi with boots pulled up this his balls and say

10. No explanation given why it was LOCKED WITHOUT leaving a reason.

IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY TO MODERATE? IS THIS WHAT A MODERATOR IS SUPPOSE TO BE? POWER ABSOLUTE WITHOUT REASONING?

What has ZTH's moderator quality became?

come settle outside

fred: wahh.. i so scared.. kepong ah long voiced out oledi.. maaf.. maaf

fred: wahh.. i so scared.. kepong ah long voiced out oledi.. maaf.. maaf

mauahhahaHAHAAHAH :thefinger:

apa problem laa actually??

mod 1, mod 2, mod 3 ....

seriously i dunno who da fcuk delete/locked ur topic but i can assure u that quality of moderators arent judged by only locking a topic, there is or some how a reason behind locking it.

-it was posted in a wrong thread?

-someone is being bribe and ask some moderators to lock ur topic??

-you mentally/sexually disturbed some forummers in here??

:biggrin:

okok......lets come out and chills.......BH & Fred, both also taikor in ZtoH la........ lets not talk about moderators anymore.....we talk about models, modify, more fun & more stuffs bout cars.....

Guys,any duplicate of nick or identity are not allowed.We know who you are within few clicks,pls dont do it again or you identity will be exposed.

GarrettGt,not trying to bias to any parties,just the way you post can't convince our bro's here.

Pls carry on the discussion with constructive comments,kindly refer your problem to relevant parties with solid proof.

Thanks
BH,by the time i reply on ur haltech's thread,the nick was banned.and my reply above is refer to those who is trying to duplicate another nick for him/herself

Jin did admitted he is the one who closed the thread together with the reason in order to avoid the situation getting worse.he suppose to state the reason in the 1st place but at least he admitted.

Since he had admitted he is the 1 who locked the thread together with reason,should we just be chilled as we are matured enough to judge who is right or wrong at the 1st place.

am not standing on any side but just want to chill the situation out.

Top Bottom