To those wanting to become Moderators...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
BH,by the time i reply on ur haltech's thread,the nick was banned.and my reply above is refer to those who is trying to duplicate another nick for him/herself

Jin did admitted he is the one who closed the thread together with the reason in order to avoid the situation getting worse.he suppose to state the reason in the 1st place but at least he admitted.

Since he had admitted he is the 1 who locked the thread together with reason,should we just be chilled as we are matured enough to judge who is right or wrong at the 1st place.

am not standing on any side but just want to chill the situation out.

"Peace Moderator"

ya,prefer settle things in peace when there is options...i think most of us here aint like to live in warzone right?

ya,prefer settle things in peace when there is options...i think most of us here aint like to live in warzone right?

true! i was reading and enjoying the earlier pages...it was fun and really made me laugh! :biggrin:
only towards the end only a bit sad ady....:puke:

taiko i think we can setup a paint ball game at least we can shot moderators and moderators also can shot us back... best way to let go some fire... :biggrin:

very THE good idea, mods vs members. :thefinger:

lets see...we mods have about 10 active ones...then v invite 10 most active forummers for a duel..can also wat, can lepas stim a bit :biggrin:

fyi, i havent play paintball b4 :sleep::stupid:

lepas stim? I thought Fstrader got papaya farm :hmmmm:

lets see...we mods have about 10 active ones...then v invite 10 most active forummers for a duel..can also wat, can lepas stim a bit :biggrin:

i think i will get killed 1st :stupid: many enemies here

finally i found the best place can "fat lan jar" to moderators....:biggrin::biggrin:

finally i found the best place can "fat lan jar" to moderators....:biggrin::biggrin:

"fat lan jar" means those fight with no point given,will try my best to not delete your "fat lan jar" reply :burnout:

20ppls vs 81,00ppls aint fun

in this world where got fare??

maybe we can book for 1 week .. day 1 .. 20 mods vs group 1 member 20 ppl
then
day 2 same 20 mods vs group 2 till end on the week... this is fare right...

every game is 1st time sure can master very fast same like when we are small boy time we play water pistol and running around the house or park...

i think i will get killed 1st :stupid: many enemies here

wah like that u better stand still let all the member to line up just to shot u... :thefinger:

xbalance..I think a lot of people will want to shoot the mods...hahahaha:biggrin:

thats y not many active mod here,later kena shot & die at street

im just doin my job ma,my reward only 3 cartons of freebies/months and 1 contact of RQ/week nia.unker fred got double of mine :bawling:

i am glad the situation now changed from tense to hilarious....:)
well done guyz....:)

btw, funny la u all, paintballz i am ok..played few times .....so no problem.

thats y not many active mod here,later kena shot & die at street

im just doin my job ma,my reward only 3 cartons of freebies/months and 1 contact of RQ/week nia.unker fred got double of mine :bawling:

wah this type of reward u also want? :biggrin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:......my nick is auto list to ur enemies group.....:burnout::biggrin:

perhaps the topic need to change to "i hate moderator paint ball session"

1.khoo198 the mighty mod-hater.reason behind he hate mod-cannot post/view/share nude pictures in forum :rofl:

Xbalance,better than nothing

Hahahaha~~~unker shoot 5115 then I will shoot you all with my Mini gun...Muahahahahaha

Top Bottom