To : BLaCKHowling

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
i havent the slightest clue as to who he is... sorry.. but it aint me.. neither is he anyone that's within my circle of friends...

Wa LA WeI nice posing there..better if ur wear a black mask..

black mask is only used when i pose with d car i use for my heroic acts... the EG6... ahhahahaha

blackhowling : your dressing look like KAMEN RIDER BLACK (mou min ciu yan) hahaahah....new age of KAMEN RIDER BLACK drive supra and KILL/HIT/LANGGAR ALL THE MAT REMPITS

Last edited:
hahaha...blackie so "yao ying" already woooo

nice supra ~~ tOYOTA boleh..hehehe

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
i havent the slightest clue as to who he is... sorry.. but it aint me.. neither is he anyone that's within my circle of friends...

heee...maybe he's trying to get a bit of attention...:D by using one of our sifoo's name...

just my 2 cent...

BTW : i think i know where's the pic is...??? i think...

wahseh blackhowling, signature really nice.. but if your front wheels is facing the other way, nicer.. kakaka

Wah, black howling tai kor

Why you look so young already ????

Got reverse aging machine or back to the future technology ar???

Can become super star O...........

Congrats congrats, it's a very nice picture and it's not the car, although the cloths get some credits too :)

i still wanna borrow that coat :D

dude... i thot this topic is about whitehowling...not the black wan.. heheheh...

Acoustic: had intense facial treatment for 2 weeks.. MAUHAHAHHAAHAH!!!
edgar: err.. yala.. but nvm la.. hehehe
fred: yala.. dat's y u always see me in Bdr Baru Klang nowdays sucking necks.. hahaha

Yaya, i'm one of blackhowling's nemesis. Wanna "test" with him. Bro blackie, lai lai..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom