Titanium Retainers ????

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
haha... ic... ok.. ok, i can pay u dable...but u got to gimme 2 sets lo...ha..ha..

whooaaaaa...no wonder la u rich...very pandai doing business...i want to learn from u ler.....can aaa ?

During the weekends i checked the brand new JUN retainers were RM2280 at SSRacing.

gosshh...damn expensive ....looks like our money got no value edi...

The last time my friend track EK used Jun Valve springs but stock retainers. He doing consistent 9K rpm. and on the SIC straight the car just lost compression. Tow the car back then remove valve cover and found the stock retainer split to two pieces!!!!

Now the car running similar setup but with Ti retainers and in the last race in MSS he did consistent 9K to 9.2K rpm with no more problems with retainers!!

My friend is bringing in Ti retainers and valve springs from USA sometime in end march. It will be able to take punishment of up to 9500rpm and 13mm lift cams.

He said both Ti retainers and valve springs for B-Series is about RM1500.

ferrea ones from the states are good. good price also compared to JUN.

chris2000 said:
My friend is bringing in Ti retainers and valve springs from USA sometime in end march. It will be able to take punishment of up to 9500rpm and 13mm lift cams.

He said both Ti retainers and valve springs for B-Series is about RM1500.

hmmmm 1500 for both valve spring n Ti retainers sounds interesting.....brand new somemore..... hmmm.....i wish that we have local made performance aftermarket parts which have similar quality with those imported one like JUN, TODA, CROWER etc....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom