This months rotay meet...

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
This month's rotary meet...

Dear guys... the month is coming to an end, and another rotor-head meet is upon the horizon.

May i suggest that we have our monthly rotor-head meet, earlier this month? Lets say on the 25th, Thursday next week, instead of 30th, Tuesday?

Not too sure about the venue though. Please feel free to suggest, comment, flame, bombard, etc... :smile:

Thanks y'all and warmest regards...

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Our meet was decided during our last gathering la joe!! If you remember correctly its the last thursday of the month. So you're safe!! Sunway Extreme Park??

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
I think joe had a few too many beers - yes it is last thursday of each month at Sunway Extreme Park.

See you guys on Thursday 25th August 9.30pm!

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
phat7 said:
Our meet was decided during our last gathering la joe!! If you remember correctly its the last thursday of the month. So you're safe!! Sunway Extreme Park??
you read my mind ... i was to post the same thing ...

p/s: have u decided ...

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
BLING BLING BLING We have a winner folks ----> Extreme Park!!! rofl

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Extreme Park! Extreme Park! Extreme Park!

9.30pm! 9.30pm! 9.30pm!

Dun be late! Dun be late! Dun be late!

:rolleyes:

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
heeeyy...can i come??? i heard from joe13 that its like a mass orgy!!! full of wild women in skimpy thongs, with beers overflowing everywheereeee....!!!!! :O :O yippeeeeeeee......

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
mass orgy? wild women in skimpy thongs? overflowing beer everywhere? :rolleyes:

For sure got... come n see... phat7 and geng... hahahaha...

:dancing2:

:rock:

:tongue:

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
ermm...phat7 and geng in skimpy thongs might be mass murder la......or mass suicide.....ehehehhee.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Dude that EVEN scares me!!!

Anyways, just to double confirm,The RE Club Meet will be held today 25/8/05 Thursday, at 9pm at Sunway Extreme Park. We will be discussing possible outings etc. All members should attend to show support. Remember, this is the onle RE specific club here in Malaysia. If you do not support then who will.

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
ramsing said:
heeeyy...can i come??? i heard from joe13 that its like a mass orgy!!! full of wild women in skimpy thongs, with beers overflowing everywheereeee....!!!!! :O :O yippeeeeeeee......
wish it was true bro ... if its not .. don't think be sitting next to you bro .... hehehe

endless551

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Visit site
Dudes.. Can't make it tonight as I'll be working tonight for the MME since we are running the Exige 300RR... Was pit walkin last night and saw an AWESOME looking FD3s in Pit 21.. Didn't get a chance to dig any info but I know its an Aussie team. All FD owners.. highly recommended to check it out! I'll be in Pit 4 btw..

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
phat7 said:
Dude that EVEN scares me!!!

Anyways, just to double confirm,The RE Club Meet will be held today 25/8/05 Thursday, at 9pm at Sunway Extreme Park. We will be discussing possible outings etc. All members should attend to show support. Remember, this is the onle RE specific club here in Malaysia. If you do not support then who will.

Hahahahaha... Lets see how scary it gets tonight... hahahaha... eurgh... :biggrin:

FD3S

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
RE Club Meeting

Sorry buddies~!!! I can't make it too~!!! Please update me when and where is the next meeting. TQ~~!!! :tee:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
endless551 said:
Dudes.. Can't make it tonight as I'll be working tonight for the MME since we are running the Exige 300RR... Was pit walkin last night and saw an AWESOME looking FD3s in Pit 21.. Didn't get a chance to dig any info but I know its an Aussie team. All FD owners.. highly recommended to check it out! I'll be in Pit 4 btw..
They're Rotor Master team. Their car is quite fast and sound superdly awesome. I think they might win something if it can last the race. The dark green Exige 300RR with tall GT-wing are you working on??

FD3S

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
endless551 said:
What is the MME? and where is it?

FD3S

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
Lennon said:
MME = Millenium Merdeka Endurance race
OOohohh...in short is Merdeka Race at Sepamg, right?? hehehe..thanks dude

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My kenari auto gear box now start to produce very loud sound during acceleration n idle..the sound like the air con belt rubbing the jammed air con compressor like that.. is it the gear box wan to kong oledi?? I check wif my mech he say the torque converter wan to replace then the sound will disappear..How?? I need to use the car for the chinese new year n i need to find the solution fast so that i can start repair..Help!! Help!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience